Mommy time

I woke up and looked at my phone because it vibrated . it's from goo
GooGoo😘: I went to the trap to handle something's baby I left a bunch bottles for Garren ,Mason n Jr. Your mom and dad is there but Call me if you need anything I love you .
Then I noticed I was in our bed and the babies were in their cribs not too far away from the bed . we decided to keep them in our room because of safety reasons I don't need nobody messing with my children .
I check on them and they still sleep . so I walk down stairs to see my parents and V'Andre talking and then he notices me and runs up to me kissing my face talking bout "hey twin I missed you" I just laugh and my parents did too .
"Yall hungry? yall need anything ?" My parents said no and that I need to relax I just had babies . but of course V'Andre wanted something
"Yeah I want ice cream twinny" he said with his feet on the coffe table .
"Uhhh first get your feet off my table . second follow me " he
Followed me to the kitchen and I pulled out a pint of cookies n cream ice cream out the freezer and a spoon then handed it to him .
"Cmon lets take a pic sis ."
He pulled out his phone and snapped a pic for instagram as we posed and he put

DeathsHonorDre:😘 me n my twin chillin ...@MsBetamy

Likes n comments start Rollin in my led flash was killin me so I turned it off .
V'Andre ate the ice cream and we learned more about Other we both hate pickles and love onion rings he hates committing and getting hurt so he doesn't commit . its kind of similar to me . he did graduate but earlier than I did he said he have the "smarts " disease I laughed at that and as soon as I hear Garren crying I run up stairs .
"Melanie honey slow down they're alright " my mom said in between giggles but as I picked Garren up he stopped crying . "It's okay baby mommas here ."
"Gretchen doesn't come back until tomorrow ." my mom shouted .
"Okay mama."