First day/Graduation✨

Melanie's POV .
Today is supposed to be my first day of school. But one thing then nobody knows is, I am going to graduate today and I'm doing it by myself . I just wanted alone time to celebrate what I did when no one else helped nobody else was there.
Yeah I know Goolen is here but he wasn't here all alone so this is my victory .
The little ceremony is in the cafeteria after breakfast and I'm gonna be there ,right on time .
_______________________
By the time I get there my principal in a couple of my teachers are there .
"Glad that you could make Miss Melanie ." principal gladess said .
I just nod.
"Well I'm very proud of you you've gotten 3 scholarships , one to Phoenix , Bennett univeristy ,& North Carolina university . Just chose and contact them ." he handed me some papers .
"You've done well Melanie and God is gonna bless you and your family. oh and here ." he handed me a black card . Omg !!!! Is he crazy .
"Your brother ... death said to give it to you .... late birthday present . but anyway I don't wanna make you late for anything so...
Congratulations ." he handed me my diploma and shook my hand .

"Thank you so much it means a lot ."
I left the building and got in my car to head home. I was fly today. But I'm gone find something to do.