Survive?;

V'Andre POV
So I been fuckin with this girl Monica for a lil bit. she is thick but she got insecurities like mel had but wayyyy much more . her dad abused her an raped her almost everyday then I caught him hemming her up in the store so she left with me . She loves wit me now but she still shy and shit .
I get a call.
"Yo "
"....... .................."
"I'm On my way! One ."

I walk up to her room .
"Monica . you sure you gone be okay alone or you wanna come? "
She shook her head yeah and said in a quiet voice "I'll be fine here " I have here 50 bucks.
"If you get hungry order . "
I said then left . I just found out somebody shot my sister . twice in the leg n one in her back close to where her lungs or some is. as I sped to the hospital.
______________________
Melanie POV
"Mommwy "
"Mommwy"
A voice said. It was a bright light and I tried to open my eyes and see and I see two little boys running up to me .
"Where's your mommy guys ? "
They both laughed .they are so cute .
"You are our mommwy silly gwirl" one of the boys said.
Where are we .
"We can't tell you mommwy" hey said in unison.
"Well can you tell me your names ?"
The first one pointed to himself Nd said "im Garren". The other hopped around and fell i guess he wS excited for something .
"Hold on baby don't get too excited " I giggled .
"I sowwy mommwy I just .. I just so excited to meet you and daddwy". I smiled and picked them up still talking to my second baby .
"Okay baby just tell mommy your name ."
He giggled and kept giggling . I guess he's gonna be full of life . "okay mommwy im Mason" I kissed them both and they both started running the other way
"No babies come back!" I yelled running after them and then mason laughed again .
"You will see us swoon mommwy we love you." he said as he fell again into the distance . then they disappeared . Garren looks exactly like goo and mason looks like me . Wow I'm in love I kept saying as I wake up to beeping machines and Gretchen staring me in my face . I laughed .
"Hey baby "
She was shocked at first because she looked at me with her mouth open . I just sat up and I groaned a little as I came in contact with my big belly . Damn how long was I out ? Well I sat up only to come face to face with goo . like why are they staring at me Instead of saying anything . smh Gretchen got it honest cause Goolen starin me down.
I just say "are Yall gone keep staring or Hug me?"
Goo attack me with kisses all on my face . Then Gretchen holds onto me for dear life and cries . I hug her back "why you crying baby I'm right here"
" Mommwy i thought you left me "
I just hug her .
"Go get some orange juice with uncle V baby" goo said
She nodded and left .
I look at him and his eyes are watery .
"Awww C'mere baby " I pull him in for a tight hug . to my surprise sure enough he's crying .
"Baby don't cry " I say in a soothing manner as i Tungus back .
"I-I .. thought I lost you mel ,. you my everything . " He says as he keeps balling . I shed a couple tears because I had no idea he felt this way about me.
"Ssssh baby I'm here now ."
he lays in bed with me then lays his head on my chest going to sleep as Gretch and V come back in the room . "Hey sis" V says as a tear rolls down his cheek . Damn these niggas cryin .
"Hey big head " I smile "I love yall " i said "we love you too" they all said . i thought goo was sleep .
"Well what about the baby" V said to goo.
"You. Mean babies " I corrected V .
"What you talkin bout mel." goo said confused . I smirked and said "You'll see ." I know V caught on but he didn't say anything he just smiled in amazement ... Then my doctor came in .
"Oh I wanted to find you a new doc mel" goo said .

"Hi I'm dr. Garry Betamy "

"Dad?! " Goo said .

"Is that you son?"
They did a manly hug .
"Long story short my mom kept him out my life then she left ." goo said and I nodded my head .
"So how's our patients and her three boys?"i smile.
"They are fine but I'm hungry ." he chuckled
"Well since your up now you can get released ."
I clapped my hands quietly as goo helps pack my stuff. I look at my feet and try are beyond swollen OMG . then a wheelchair comes in and they hand me my release papers .they let goo wheel me back to the car . we got in and listened to the radio. I felt refreshed I wasn't even mad at who shot me just believe they gone get handled . I just sang my song I'll make love to you while it played.