Birthday pt4✨

Melanie POV
We walk out and I hold Gretchens hand to walk to get my car . We waited and here comes my baby . I started cheesing .
"Why you smiling so hard Mel ?"
i roll my eyes playfully and he smacked my ass then Gretchen says "keep your hands off my mommwy play boy "
I swea that girl is a thug . I laugh and walk to get on the drivers side . but goo stopped me
"What you doing .. you can hop your happy ass right on the other side ." I just ignore the comment and walk on the other side as we head....wait idk where we're going ..this isn't the way home we stop at a gas station and goo hands me a bag .
"Go change " I do as told and came out lookin fresh .
"Damn mommwy where you going ?" Gretchen said I laugh at her and say
"Gretchen you a mess "
"Mhm yes mommwy"
We get back in the car and head home
"Why are we going home and have this on ? "
"Don't ask questions baby girl chill"
"Yea mommwy he givin you the d tonwight"
"Girl where you learned that from " goo asked while driving .
"grandma always getting the d daddy" when said that I wasn't surprised but while Gretchen is around really ? . I shook my head mentally as we arrived home . then goo opens the door and a bi cj of people jump out I got scared asf . I pulled a gun out on every single one of them then I put it down noticing it was a surprise party . goo was laughing his ass off . I shook my head and smiled then I thanked everyone .
It was 3 hrs into the party after board games ,me whooping everybody playing spades . Gretchen was sleep . and. The cake wasn't cut yet but we went ahead and cut it. everyone talked a little before they left and goo made sure I didn't have to clean up after because he head everyone pick up behind themselves it was really the best birthday ever .
I was dazed out when I felt arms around my waist
"What you think of beautiful?"
"Today. that's all "
He kissed my neck I moaned a little but I tried to hide it by saying "schools next month"
"I know you moaned but yeah what about it ."
"I don't know if I should ask to graduate early or just go"
"Hold that thought"
He went in the back room . what is he up to now ?
He came out a minute later and it was a box wrapped in gift paper idk what it is but I'm gon find out .
"Open it mel." I opened it .... it was the art painting from the museum 🙊 he's so sweet I couldn't help but cry
I held onto him crying
"Why you crying mel"
"N-n-no ones ever done something so nice f-for -m-me." I hiccuped and he laughed
"It's okay baby it'll be more days of this " he handed me a rose "
"Happy birthday baby "