Shop til' u drop✨

Goolen POV
Today I'm
Taking Mel school shopping . she getting a whole new wardrobe and she tried to give me
Trouble about buying her stuff but I don't care im the man and that's my job to take care of her it ain't nun but 1 cent out my bank compared to what I make .
So I'm already ready to go
I got on my infrared 23's and my orange truckfit shirt wit
Jeans to match. I told Mel to get ready wit Gretch .
Then she came down with a gold chain on and a maxi skirt n a orange t shirt then she slipped on her timberlands . to my surprise Gretchen matching Mel .
"Yall look beautiful today "
I say to them
"Well you know how I do daddwy " Gretch said popping her collar .
Mel n I laugh and i tell them to come on . we get in the
Escalade and Mel helps Gretch strap down .
I love her for treating my daughter as her own . I smile at them as we head to the mall.
_______________________
Melanie's POV
I guess I shopped a little today but I'm leaving goo and Gretchen at the food court while I go back and get something for him tonight . well he is my boyfriend so I wanna do something special for him and I don't want him to want anyone else thatll make my insecurities come back hella hard . I lost a lil weight I went from 194 to 154 im proud of myself .
But I walk in Victoria secret and I see something catches my eye . A black lace corset . I grab my size and head to the counter and the cashier was looking at me funny .
"Is it something I can help you with hoe ?"
She just straightened her face and rang my item .
I paid and left the store heading back to the food court .
I get there and sit down next to goo and they're eating . but I don't wanna eat . then all of a sudden goo whispers
"Don't think I don't know you haven't been eating ...so you can lose weight ." I just look away and pretend I didn't hear him .
"Mommwy"
"Yes baby"
"You like schoowl "
"Something like that"
She nodded and kept eating and when they finished we grabbed the bags to leave the mall .
We got in the car and Gretchen fell fast to sleep then we pulled up to a McDonald's ..
"Hello welcome to McDonalds may I take your order"
"Can I get a bacon Blt value meal with a Oreo mcflurry an 2 Apple pies "

"Will that be all sir?"

"Yeah ."

We pulled up to the window
"Your total is $12.45"
Goo paid and got the food and handed it to me .

"What am I supposed to do with this goo "

He gave me the death glare .that means I better eat .goo HATES when I starve myself to lose weight he hates it with 2 passions .
So I just start eating and then we pulled up to the house and got out . I folded the McDonald's bag and tried to get some bags .
"Nah you go finish your food cause you slick mel."
"But I -"
"I said go finish Mel ." He yelled. I just walked in and went the movie room to have peace. I plugged in my ear phones and jammed while I ate .
Next thing I know my earphones getting pulled out my ear as I finished my food .
"Yes" I said a little above a whisper .
"Come to bed baby "
I didn't say anything I just grabbed my stuff and walked to the room . I gues he put my things up . I take off my shirt and skirt laying it in the dirty clothes hamper . I wasn't in the mood to wear that thingy I bought . so I just started back listening to music while I dazed out .
My earphones got snatched again
"Mel I know you hear me callin you "
"I'm sorry goo . what you wanted ." I asked quiet .
"Never mind omg just FUCK IT." I jumped at the way he yelled .
I guess he saw the fear in me so he walked towards me and his hands were coming close to me and I thought he was gone hit me so I screamed &flinched
"Please don't hit me!"
I said fearfully as I covered my face .
He just hugged me as I cried .
"Mel .. I would never hit you . im sorry for yelling at you I just got a lil frustrated that's all ."

"No should've did what you asked ."

"No baby listen I had no right to yell at you I didn't mean to scare you ight. " I nodded and he went in the bathroom an came out with. Kleenex and begin to wipe the runny snot coming down my nose. Oh lord this is embarrassing .
"Cmon lets get some rest beautiful." he kissed my lips and then we Layed down . as he wrapped his arms around me he said .
"Mel ... "
"Yes" I whispered
He chuckled ."why are you whispering "
"I don't know " I said a little above a whisper .
"Well .... just promise to never leave me . please ?"

"I-I promise ."
And after that we fell right to sleep .