Home sweet home

Melanie POV
We get home and I found out from goo im 8 months pregnant .i started eating from the moment I got here im not exactly full cause I've been in a coma .
"Damn baby the food not going no where " I just looked at him with a straight face . he laughed .
Next thing I know the doorbell rings . Gretch grabs her black water gun that looks like a real gun and pointed it as she opened the door .
"Who dis?" She said opening the door as V came thru and she put the little gun down as he laughed .
"Oh now can put my safety back on" she said realizing it was dre. Dre hugged me . "hey V "
"Hey sis"
He went and talked to goo for a bit then they came back .
"Guys I have a surprise "
"What " they said
"We're having twins "
"How you know that" goo said
" I just know ."
-next day-
____________________
Phenom (goo) POV
I'm mad asf plus happy . im happy because we having twins . im mad asf cause Bianca tryna get at me an somebody been stealing from us . me and mel headin inside the trap . we step inside and omg here Bianca goes .
"Oh so you got that fat hoe pregnant and leave me hanging? .That's why I got busta to shoot your ass I thought you was dead but I'll have to try a lil harder. Or make your man lose more money than I already have " she said with an evil smirk not knowing she told on herself .
Mel gave me a look . which means stay quiet and let her handle this .
mel smiled at Bianca .
"Basement boys " the guards did as told and me n Mel followed .
We ended up bringing mel. "the stuff " .

"First off hoe. you've had your chances to stay away from my baby Daddy /bae .then you stole from us?.. You are out of your rabbit mind " she took a sharp blade and sawed her middle finger off .
She screamed in pain and mel poured battery acid on her nub which caused Bianca to flip out. mel ripped Bianca shirt open . and started slicing her up.
"Oooooogghhhh!!! Mhhgggh!" She screamed at the top of her lungs mel dumped more acid where ever her wounds were .
I could here the same screams and it was interesting cause I never thought my baby was a killer . she stabbed Bianca in her eye ball and shot her twice .. as she dropped dead on the floor.
"Clean this up my nigga." she said as she dapped the guards and walked out .