Birthday pt.1✨

Goo POV
I think I'm feelin shawty n unlike my bro I know how to treat a female right. He isn't ready for love and he knows it I can fix the broken vessel that he couldn't bear to fix . .
I helped Mel move into my place today and her birthday party is here tomorrow she doesn't know it's a surprise but meanwhile we walk in the door and my grandmother & my daughter Gretchen is ready to greet us.
"Daddwy!"
"Hey Goolen ."
I picked Gretchen up
"Hey princess . Hey grandma."
She looked at Mel
And then to Me
"Well who is this beautiful ball of sunshine?" She said pulling Mel In for a hug. I'm surprised Mel hugged back real tight and said
"Hey nanna I'm goo's friend ." My grandma smiled and said "for now ".
I started to turn dark red mannn she got a nigga blushin. I heard Mel say "aw
Goo goo"
Then Gretchen finally talked saying "daddy is she my real mommy ?" I didn't know what to say .
But when I started to speak Mel says "yes baby cmon." grabbing Gretch and started playing with her . For a 2 year old she got a lot of sense .
She said "daddwy you like mommy don't you "
My grandma stood there smiling as I started turnin red again and I said "yes baby girl"
Melanie was smiling but still playing with Gretch .my grandmother pulled me to the side for a private conversation.
"Listen son . That girl is a keeper. keep her and don't let go what ever you do ,do not let her go . she did not have to except your child as hers . that was very nice and generous she must like children . You need to make her yours FAST. take it slow but make sure she knows you like her . "

"Ight ight grandma . I got you "

"Aite fool . one " and with that she was out the door I've never met an old lady so hip.

I was dazed out until Gretch ran up to me
"Daddwy ! Daddwy ! Mommy about to make dinner .. She said she needs help getting things she to short."
I chuckled cause she is short . "Yeah i know mommy short princess -."
"I heard that goo." I laughed and headed to help her . When I was done she started working her magic when she was done like hours later . I was starving so she fixed Gretch plate first and handed it to her . "Thank you mommwy."
"Your welcome baby and say your grace."
"okay mommwy ."
Next comes mine n boy look a here I had collard greens ,dressing ,macaroni n cheese ,fried chicken and chicken an rice . I was bout to dig in but Mel slapped my hand and Gretch laughed "daddwy you ...hahahahaha....oooh daddwy you didn't say you gwace yet." I shook my heav annd sAid grace n Mel came with a plate with just a piece of chicken an macaroni and began to say grace after, I asked her
"Where your food at ."
"Right here on this plate."
I gave her the "you better go get some food look ." and she did as told .
________________________
After dinner we was stuffed . But Gretchen still had energy to play and that's what Mel did .
So I watched
"No mommwy that's the wrong card"
Mel laughed at her
"Okay baby then is it this one ." Mel pointed to a card .Gretch shook her head no . then stretched and I seen a card come from under her shirt .
Mel gasped . "ohhhhh Gretchen hallen Betamy ." She started chasing her. Around the house and when they got tired Melanie. Tucked Gretchen in her bed and sang her to sleep
"Hush little Gretchen don't say a word .....mamas gonna buy you a hummingbird ...if that hummingbird don't sing ..mamas gone beat off its left wing ." I started laughing as I watched her sing the last part .
She walked up to me and hugged me .
" I love her so much .. thanks .."
I looked confused
"For what"
"Letting me be her mom"
I shook my head
"No thank you Melanie you didn't have to" I held her hands and starred In her eyes that were turning greenish blueish a lighter color.
"Just kiss her alweady daddwy" I heard Gretchen say .
"When did she wake up" I asked as I chuckled .
Then gretch said "it's no bed time for a thug now kiss her old mwan " I wasted no time I pulled her in for a kiss
And she didn't hesitate to kiss back & she can kiss it was bomb af shawty Damn near sucked my lips off . I'm def feelin her way more than dre was im sorry dre my bro but I'm makin her mine .
"Goodnight mommwy and daddwy

"Goodnight princess ." we said in Unison .
________________________
Melanie POV
As soon as We left gretchens room I waste no time and jump right into my thoughts
"Um goo ?"
"Yea Mel "
"What did the kiss mean .. I mean I know you don't like big girls and I'm not you type I-I just wanna know what it means I mean I can still be gretchens mom if you don't like me in that way .. and I-I won't be a burden I-I -I ... i just don't wanna .." she held her head down and tears fell "i just don't wanna be hurt again goo . can I know how y-you f-feel? " I chuckle a little and wipe her tears " I know we've only known each other for a little time but I want you to feel safe around me .. I want you to feel like a queen and I don't want you hurting ma . Just let me love you ight? Everyday more and more just let me be that one to take care of you through it all ..be my girl..please Mel?"
She laughed a little "okay GooGoo but I'm letting you know if you screw up im gonna turn you into my girlfriend ." She said seriously
I just cheesed and hugged her tightly . "My girl a thug " she rolled her eyes playfully .
We went to watch tv then my phone started ringing .
"Yeah"
"Congrats bro ."
"What you talkin bout dre "
"You got er "
"Who "
"Mel"
i started cheesing
"Close your mouth dude "
I smacked my lips "man whatever what you called for "
"I called to say you dating my sister man "
I just laughed
"Nah BRUH quit PLAYIN what u called for "
"Ima shoot yo ass thru the phone nigga"
"Oh u not bullshittin"
"Nah playa but put me on speaker "
I did .
"Yo Mel ."
"Huh " she said
"I meant to let you know I'm your brother I didn't mean to lead you on ight ?"
"It's cool V . but I almost fucked you ... That was very dangerous " she said so serious .
Me n dre laughed.
"Goodnight Fam oh n sis ? "
"Yo?" She Responded .
"Happy bday ." she n I looked at the clock and it was 12:00
She smiled and said "thanks V "
"That's not all you getting but we'll find that out later one."
"One ,two Mel said " I laughed at her and we fell asleep .