Trappin'

V'Andre POV
I'm starting to like Mel . I love every thing about her she Caring loving and sometimes a lil shy & she so short I think it's cute tho haha seems like she loosening up around me I like that, I don't speak much . I don't seem like a nice guy to other ppl but I am . She's slowly bringing that side of me out . Even though I met her yesterday seems like I known her forever idk why I don't know anything about her other than what she told me but I'm taking her to the trap with me and she already sleep. I just listen to music and drive .
We arrive and she still sleeping.
"Pretty "
"Pretty girl "
"PRETTY"
She jumped up .
"I'm sorry .. Cmon pretty girl ." We step
Out the truck and I grab her hand as we walk in side.

______________________
Melanie's POV
We walk inside the trap and it looks far better than wat the outside looks like.
All of a sudden every girl in there is muggin me like I stole their money .
And one girl walks up to V and mugs him sayin
"I know you ain't with this big bitch ."
He mushed her head and she fell and I burst out laughin .
She said "what you laughin at?"
I pointed to her mouthing "you"
Idk why but she jumped in my face like she bout it and said "don't get fucked up." I just looked at her and smiled . I'm gone get a kick out of making this waterbug mad. She got mad enough and tried to punch me i Ducked and made her fall and stood up to laugh with everyone else.
V grabbed my hand and leads me to his desk down stairs and sits me on his lap . This same hoe walked up with some wine and a wine glass n started pouring it .
I pull a blade from my mouth and stood up
"You might not wanna do that hoeisha." She played it off and started to drink the wine. I had this same blade since forever just blessed that I haven't had to use it .
One guy walked up and dapped V . They started conversations about someone in another empire and then my stomach started to growl . V'Andre tapped me
"You hungry pretty ?"
I shook my head no and then the guy standing by him said "she lyin "
V just said "cmon pretty lets go ..you slidin wit us goo?" I guess the guy name was Goo so he nodded his head as V grabbed my hand and we walked out . S