Birthday pt2 ✨

Mel's POV
I wake up and I was in goo's bed well..🙈 our bed .
It's my birthday your girl 17 yes ! I manage to get out the bed and brush my teeth and wash my face and then I heard a little voice
"Morning mommwy!"
I gasp . I love this girl . I grabbed her and attacked her with kisses "Goodmorning mommys baby " she laughed
"It's your birthday mommwy. Happy birthday."
" Thank you baby girl "
I've never felt so much love in my life . It's like my life is finally turning into something good . I took care of G' and i's hygiene and we headed out the bathroom and then to the kitchen . I told her to sit at the table as I cook breakfast . I had on some vans and a pair of jeans that hugged my curves and a shirt that says PRETTY. My hair is in a tight bun . I go to the fridge and it had a note it read .

I know Yall hungry and looking for food but there is some thing I left for you .

Fine is your body and sweet is your smile it makes me wanna drive a mile .

Funny thing is you have these and these things are your keys .

Keys???

It's where you find things you clean and that is behind the vending machine.

I know you thinking "gas gas gas" that's why I left a purse with money for your sexy ass.

"NO HE DIDNT?!??"

"Oh yes he did girl " Gretchen said snapping her fingers all ghetto . Just laughed and looked behind goo's vending machine . Why he has one? Idk it's a hook with a pair of keys on it .. It's a Mercedes Benz !!?! Omg ima die he actually is going all out for me . Ima cry . I walk into the garage and there it is . White as snow but beautiful I jump and down to go get in the car and Gretchen follows me and this girl is too grown lol. I get in there it is boo coo dresses and and shoes in here I see some Victoria secret . And everything gosh somebody pinch me. I'm so happy I didn't even notice a note on my dashboard. It says .

Oh so now you found the keys it's better than nice girl please

I know your in tears but save them for later cause daddy gonna put it down like a real real playa .

You go ahead and put on your favorite dress and shoes I know I had you impressed .

After you done Head to the ball room with my little angel we'll see Yall soon.
~goo.
Soon as I read it I went rambling through all of the clothes in the car and I found my favorite one it was pink white and blue and then it had these bad blue sandals and that was my outfit. I grabbed the bag and went through it and I read another note
"I knew this was it. So I put gretchens clothes in here
Too. " i smiled and called Gretchen
"Wassup mommwy?" That little girl there ,
"Cmon and get dressed "
She did as told and when was finished I grabbed the keys to my new car!! And went to grab the purse I almost forgot . I went behind the Vending OMG . It was. LV bag! Yaaaas and it was filled with rolls of money ! Omg yessss he's the bomb.com today .