Should i ✨

Melanie's POV
So I'm still hiding the fact that I'm pregnant it's been two more weeks . I know I am cause I'm starting to crave things . but i think I'm gonna be happy with my baby and honestly I think I'm keeping it , now that I'm in nursing school or whateva . im laying down in our room and Gretch is at nanna house for the weekend . goo had business to take care of at the trap and I didn't wanna go so im just sitting here with my shirt up showing my little baby bump I am showing a little but I can hide it and say that I'm gaining weight . I won't be able to hide it
For too long . I didn't hear the front door close and I see goo standing in the door way cheesing . for what ? I have no idea Until I realize my shirt is still up.
Oh lord. I wonder what's Finna go down.
"So when was I gone find out mel?"
I'm tired of feeling like the weak or broken vessel so I just express myself.
I shed a tear as I start .
"I didn't think you would be interested in me or the baby once you found out . I was afraid you would bail out in Us."
His smile turned into a concerned look.
"Mel I would never do that . I love you .. both . I give you all my love girl and I don't want you to ever believe that I would bail on you because a new responsibility is being brought into my life . im a man . i take care of mine which means you,Gretchen and our unborn." I give him a weak smile .
"Girl your hips wider than that smile you just gave me . he said . so I laughed Nd started cheesing .
"V already knows ."
He shook His head okay.
I get up and grab my keys then slide on my slides . I want a Oreo milkshake from Steak 'n Shake . "where you going girl." goo said
"I want a Oreo milkshake from Steak 'n Shake who else better to choose than myself to go get it? "
He pointed to him self and said "how about your baby daddy? Duh" I laughed and walked out as he followed. we got out side and I gave him the keys since he was tagging along .
When he got in, he said
"Thank you .." and smiled.
"Fa what doeeeeee." I said in my ghetto voice.
"Giving me a baby " I nodded and smiled .
We reached the steak 'n shake drive thru .
"Hello welcome to Steak 'n Shake may I take your order"

"Yeah I want a large Oreo milkshake "

"Will that be all ?"

"Yea"
We pulled up to the window payed then the hoe at the window mugged me .
"Hoe dont mug me cause I have the man you wanted boo."
Goo laughed and she said something slick so I pulled my 9 from under the seat and pointed it at her .
"Hoe you must wanna feel heat in between your eyes "
She just widened her eyes and. Handed goo the milkshake . he handed it to me .
"Baby you gotta stop being so violent you carrying my seed now " he rubbed my baby bump .

"I wouldn't give three fucks you need to control them hoes you used to fuck with"