4 - Obsessive

Jimin leaned back into the bed that was on the set, his back against the headboard as he posed seductively, eyes smoldering at the camera as Taehyung clicked away. It was the last photoshoot with the last outfit which consisted of a satin men's robe. He laid back into the headboard with that charming persona he had, robe open and abs on display. The entire crew was flustered watching Jimin in his element. 

Jungkook stood further away, gripping on to his clipboard as he gritted his teeth. Everyone loved Jimin, and Jungkook was green with envy. But as he watched Jimin pose so seductively, the younger stopped feeling jealous, and instead, felt heat begin to course through his belly, watching Jimin with the most attention. Jungkook began to get flustered for some reason. He never really felt this way for the people he envied, and maybe he didn't envy Jimin, he admired him, but he wouldn't acknowledge that. All his life he envied everyone around him, and he wished now would be the same, but he was feeling something else other than envy. Jimin just made it so hard for anyone to hate him. Jungkook didn't realize how doomed he was. 

Jungkook was a lonely man. He lived in a small match box apartment, barely able to pay for all the things he needed. He was the type to be in and out of jobs. He just started as Seokjin's personal assistant a month ago, and he was so close to being fired. He wasn't punctual because of his job at the coffee shop. He got late because he didn't have a car or enough money to catch a cab, so he walked (or more like ran).

He was reserved and slightly awkward, but that didn't matter because nobody bothered to talk to him unless it was crucial. Jungkook was seen as a weirdo, and he knew it very well. He knew what other people said about him when he wasn't around. He pretended as if the rumors didn't get to him but he knew. He knew how everyone avoids him, and he hoped it would be the same with Jimin, so that he could have a reason to hate him. But, Jimin was nice to him and made it hard already for Jungkook to hate him.

"Done!" Seokjin yelled excitedly once they ended the shoot. Jimin smiled as he stood up, wrapping the robe around his naked torso and standing up. His eyes scanned the room for a familiar raven haired male who was standing at the back of the room. Their eyes met as Jimin got off the set. Jungkook became more nervous now, since Jimin actually looked for him in the crowd.

"Why is he looking at me?" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he gripped on his clipboard. He wasn't sure why Jimin actually scanned the room for him. It made him feel special.

The older model then raised his hand, waving happily at Jungkook as he walked towards the supervisor, Seokjin. Jungkook stood stunned, unsure of what to do. This was the first time someone really acknowledged his presence. His hand awkwardly went up, waving briefly at Jimin who smiled before giving Seokjin all his attention.

"Thank you so much for this shoot. If our boss is happy, you can definitely expect a contract coming your way. The last time you modelled for us, the company peaked in sales. You really have an impact on the youth," Seokjin smiled as he shook hands with Jimin, who held his robe closed with one hand.

"I love the brand so I would be happy if I did get offered a contract. Maybe we will see each other soon," Jimin smiled at Seokjin and Taehyung, both whom were smitten by the pink haired model. Namjoon stood there, waiting for the interaction to be over. Once Seokjin told Jimin he could change since the shoot was over, Jimin and Namjoon walked in the direction of the dressing room.

"Who was that guy you waved at?" Namjoon asked. They were best friends and Namjoon had his eyes on Jimin, watching how he seemed to beam brightly whenever he saw the raven haired whom Namjoon wasn't familiar with.

"Oh, him..." Jimin began to smile as he looked over at Jungkook who was informing Seokjin about something on the clipboard. Jimin just admired the younger who had no idea Jimin was staring at him. "He's a cute guy I met at a coffee shop," Jimin explained as he approached his dressing room.