~25~ Tattoos & Piercings

It was the next day, twenty-four hours after they both had gotten their tattoos. Neither of them had seen each other naked yet because they wanted their tattoos to be a surprise. After their confession yesterday, both men were happy and let their emotions choose their tattoos.

Right now, they both stood in Jimin's bedroom, fully clothed. They both had taken their bandages off but they hadn't revealed their tattoos yet. They were going to make the other person find their tattoo. It was a crazy spin to put on their date which basically ended up lasting twenty-four hours now, continuing at home, but they were excited. It wasn't everyday that people could have this much suspense.

"You're gonna have to undress me if you want to find it," Jimin said as he sat on the edge of the bed, making Jungkook walk over. The heat in the room began to escalate as Jungkook got on his knees before Jimin, his hands going to unbutton his jeans and remove it in hope to find the tattoo.

But when Jimin was out of his jeans, Jungkook searched him and didn't find the tattoo. Which meant he had to remove another item of clothing.

Jungkook then decided to remove Jimin's shirt. Jungkook stood up and hovered above Jimin to take the older's shirt out. When he did, his eyes were blessed with a tattoo that was scabbing on Jimin's shoulder. In a fancy calligraphy and italics was a word written on his shoulder. Euphoria.

Jungkook stared at the tattoo that was decorated in flowers and vines. Jungkook bit his lip, feeling a slight sense of arousal as he stared at the tattoo.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked. Jungkook immediately nodded, his eyes darkening as he scanned it.

"Why did you get it?" Jungkook asked as he brought a hand up, his thumb lightly ghosting over the tattoo so he couldn't hurt him.

"You give me a sense of euphoria. Even if we break up one day, it's not a tattoo I'd regret since euphoria can mean anything in the future. But right now, Euphoria means you," Jimin stated, making Jungkook bite his lower lip and nod.

"Where's your other tattoo?" Jungkook asked, making Jimin chuckle seductively.

"Who said I got two tattoos?" Jimin teased. It was then that Jungkook's eyes traveled lower, stopping at Jimin's abs. And Jungkook was officially aroused.

"A belly button piercing?" Jungkook asked with awe as he stared at the item, feeling hypnotized at the piercing. It was a pink and purple rhinestone flower shaped piercing that looked so elegant on Jimin's belly. Jungkook was doomed.

"You don't like it?" Jimin asked as he leaned back onto the bed, his arms supporting his weight as he smirked up at the younger who stood on the ground, staring at Jimin in all his glory.

"I love it but it's making me feel...things," Jungkook mumbled as he bit his lip out of lust. Jimin just smirked up at the younger, before he scanned Jungkook from head to toe quite lustfully.

"Strip for me," Jimin beckoned, making Jungkook blush.

"I... Wouldn't you rather do it?" Jungkook asked nervously with a cute blush as he began to fiddle with his fingers.

"No... I rather watch. Strip for me, and lay on the bed," Jimin said in a dominant tone, while standing up. Immediately, Jungkook complied and removed his jeans and shirt, staying in only his underwear as he laid on the bed.

Jimin didn't see any tattoos on the younger's body so he creased his eyebrows as he stood in the center of the room, arms folded across his toned chest as he watched the younger who laid on the bed helplessly.

"I still can't see your tattoos... Where are they?" Jimin asked with a stern tone. Then, Jungkook slowly began to remove his underwear, making Jimin bite his lip. Once the underwear was discarded, he noticed ink on Jungkook's hip. It was previously hidden by the underwear but not anymore. Jimin got closer to the younger and sat on the side of the bed, while Jungkook remained in the center.