~38~ Control

Jimin had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's torso as his right hand was able to prep Jungkook with his two fingers. The younger was kissing Jimin's neck sweetly as he caged the model under him.

"So pretty," Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's neck as he kissed him passionately. 

Jimin felt a slight twitch in his exposed cock as he slipped his fingers in and out of Jungkook's pretty entrance.

"Jungkookie... Am I being good?" Jimin asked softly as he held a blush on his cheeks while he felt the younger's addictive kisses and touches that were done to his body. Jungkook was so good at loving Jimin, and he somehow always knew what to do to the older. Even as a submissive person,  Jungkook knew what to do to get Jimin aroused. 

"Yes, Jiminie. You're doing great. I just want you to lay here, alright?" Jungkook asked as he pulled away from kissing Jimin's neck. The older nodded as he slipped his fingers out of Jungkook's tight hole. 

"Can we... Can we continue now? I want you," Jimin whispered as he held Jungkook's hips, causing the younger to nod before he pressed a kiss to Jimin's nose. 

"You're so impatient," Jungkook chuckled as he straddled Jimin's waist. The younger grabbed the lube again and put some on Jimin's hand, an extra amount, so that the older could coat his manhood with the lubricant while Jungkook sat on his waist, waiting patiently. Once Jimin lubed himself up, he held his cock in place for Jungkook as the younger lifted his hips. This would be his first time doing this; being above Jimin while they made love. It was a bit scary but he wanted the control.

Jungkook slowly pushed down on Jimin's hard cock, the tip piercing through his entrance as he gradually sunk down on the entirety.

"Oh, damn~" Jungkook groaned as he tilted his head back, body arched gorgeously as he sunk down on Jimin's thick length. The older shut his eyes at the feeling. Being a submissive top wasn't on his bucket list but he wouldn't trade this for anything. It felt too good to ever regret it.

Jungkook also knew he mocked his lover earlier but now he wanted to erase that; he wanted to praise his lover. He wanted to suddenly boost Jimin's confidence as comparison to how he just stripped it away when he mocked Jimin's size. This was going to be fun; making Jimin's ego go up. Jungkook didn't want his words to one day play in Jimin's mind and make him doubt his size. He was still pretty big for Jungkook, and the younger didn't want him any bigger. He was scared he'd be torn apart if Jimin was any bigger.

Once Jungkook sank down completely, he rolled his hips in circular motions which caused Jimin to gasp at the feeling. Jungkook was suddenly way too skilled at something he has never done before, but that was because he stopped feeling anxious and stressed, and instead he went with his natural instincts on how to please his lover.

"You're so deep inside me. Can you feel it?" Jungkook smirked as he clenched his hole around Jimin, leaning forward as he caged Jimin by placing each hand beside Jimin's head, holding himself up as he leaned forward to ghost his lips over Jimin's.

The older shivered. Jungkook wasn't even moving yet. He just encased Jimin's  length with his tight hole, but the feeling was remarkable. Just Jungkook being on top of him was an exotic sight. He loved dominant Jungkook.

"I-I can... Do I feel good to you?" Jimin asked with a strong blush coating his cheeks. Damn, he felt so small right now. Jungkook was so much bigger, in all aspects, and it made him feel tiny. It's so hard to believe that Jimin was once more dominant than Jungkook.

"Of course you do, Jimin. I love your body so much. Every inch. I'll show you," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's lips before he pecked them. Jimin felt his heart flutter at those words but then Jungkook lifted his hips up, beginning to ride Jimin's throbbing and pulsating cock. The older brought both his hands up to grip onto Jungkook's back, his nails digging in as the younger skillfully moved his hips up and down. Jungkook was able to move his hips only as he leaned in to leave gentle and loving kisses to Jimin's neck.