Epilogue

Jungkook opened the mansion door for Jimin after an extremely eventful day. Finally. The younger had a bright smile on as they walked in to their five year old mansion, both men wearing matching wedding bands for three years now.

Five years had passed ever since the couple moved in to this mansion. Except, today, they brought in a new edition.

"Welcome home, little Minhyuk," Jungkook whispered as he stood next to Jimin at the front door, while Jimin craddled the sleeping boy in his small arms. Jimin carried him protectively as he turned his eyes towards Jungkook's now, making eye contact while they both wore a teary smile. They finally adopted an infant baby boy.

Jungkook felt so happy. He was more than emotional, so much so that he wanted to cry. They finally have a family now after being married for three years. Jungkook was emotional because they just adopted a baby boy, fulfilling an innocent child's wish to have a loving family. Jungkook was unlucky when he lived in the orphanage, and he didn't want others to feel that way either. He felt so sorry for those innocent children and if he could, he would adopt all of them. However, something about little Minhyuk carved something dear into Jungkook and Jimin's heart. Maybe it was because the baby was given to the orphanage before he even had the chance to meet his real parents, or maybe it was because of his large doe eyes that somehow looked like Jungkook's. Either way, their family felt complete now.

Jimin could see the tears in his husband's eyes before he tiptoed to kiss Jungkook's lips.

"We have him now... Let's put our baby to sleep in his room, okay? You can cry with me later," Jimin made a sarcastic joke causing Jungkook to scoff while they walked up the staircase. The couple passed their bedroom, before opening the door to the room right next to theirs. The room was already decorated by Minhyuk's uncle Namjoon and Seokjin. Well, because of work, Namjoon and Seokjin got closer and now they were engaged. Everything worked out well for them, and Namjoon couldn't wait to decorate the nursery when he found out that his best friend and Jungkook would  adopt a baby boy.

The nursery was painted in a bright blue and yellow. Bright colors were perfect for the small baby, to catch his attention. In the corner of the room stood a baby's crib made out of hand carved wood, and attached to it was a baby mobile. The mobile had birds that would appear as if they were flying once the mobile was on, and the biggest bird in the center of the mobile was a nightingale; night time's very own musician.

Jimin carried a sleeping and pouty Minhyuk over to the crib, while Jungkook stood at the bedroom door, trying to choke back his cries. His tears began to fall down his cheeks in slow streams as he watched the love of his life place their new edition in the comfortable baby crib in a steady movement.

Jungkook never thought he'd be married and now a father at the age of twenty-six but he wouldn't regret it. He was ready to start the journey of parenthood with Jimin. He was ready to face any obstacles  he was challenged with, as long as Jimin was there with him.

Jungkook wiped his tears once Jimin was done placing their six month old baby in the crib. Little Park Minhyuk. The baby was already named before but the couple changed his name when they signed the adoption papers. He was a baby and they could change his name, hence he took the Park family name, just like Jungkook did three years ago.

Jimin stared down at the cute infant, his hands gently holding the edge of the crib while he watched the baby sleep. Jimin smiled to himself, feeling his tears of joy clouding his vision before he turned around to see Jungkook already sobbing as quietly as he could. Jimin was startled but he understood why Jungkook was emotional. They just adopted a baby. To someone who was an orphan too, who never got picked to be someone else's new edition, Jimin understood how emotional Jungkook was. The older instantly went up to Jungkook and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck to hold him close.