Chapter 1

I'm Maria Mendes a certified reader. I've read about love, loyalty and desire; what being loyal to someone, what loving someone and what your desires can lead to. It's totally understandable if two people love each other to the fact that they will kill for each other; I guess that's what people call true love and loyalty these days. Falling for one person that your willing to commit crimes in order to make that person feel loved, safe and protected. I myself would love for somebody to show me such affections; not doing anything drastic but making me feel loved, protected and safe even when I'm in a very dangerous and uncomfortable situations in life.

Crave, yearn, desire, sex, compassion, hunger, lust, eager, riches, respect, longing; what else can a person want in this life time. To be safe, protected and loved; I for one won't ever let go of any whenever I get my hand on all. When your with the richest families in the state; you don't get loyalty that much persons only fear you because they fear what will happen if they don't. Persons don't really love you, the fake it to make it, your only safe because of the person you fuck.

My story is unlike any other twenty year old female, instead of going to school and living a regular teenage life I was wed to the family my parents gave me over to even before I was born. My parents worked for the Mahoneys and owed them a grate debt, at the time my mother was pregnant and to pay off her debt Mr. Mahoney asked that they daughter should be given to him as a wife when she is of age. At the age of sixteen I was given away completely, I get to see my parents but not all the time, sometimes for months. I was given to Mr. Mahoney to become it third wife; even though the man is almost fifty he stills manages to have wives and girlfriends that could pass for him daughter or even granddaughter. Well to be exact I'm still not married as yet but I've been with the Mahoney family ever since my sixteen birthday, I was informed about this at the age of ten; I didn't think of it as a problem until now.

They have all the money and I have everything in this world that I ask for. Anything I ask for is given to me without hesitation. Even though I'm not yet family to the Mahoneys they treat with respect and love; my parents are loyal persons to them even from before my birth. Mr. Mahoney has never tried touching me in any kind of sexual way; we never spoke as if we were to be married, he speaks to me as if I'm a long lasting daughter. He was blessed with four sons. Rahfiel was the eldest, then Stefon, Asher and Roger the youngest. Even though we live the same house, eat at the same table and go to the same events, Rahfiel as never exchanged a word with me and I've been living here for four long years. Stefon and I was like best friends, he was a seventeen year old in a twenty six year old boy; he had girlfriends at the age of thirty, twenty and even older. Roger and Asher treated me like there elder sister, they would tell me everything and even ask for advices at times. I didn't hesitate to act as there sister for had none. Even though I've never offended Rahfiel before he stills treats me like am not there and ignores when I speak to him, it's not the it's a problem to me that he doesn't speak to me but I sometimes feel badly when he ignores a question I ask. I haven't spoken to him in three and a half years, from the first few months I came here and realized he didn't like me I stay away.

It's my first day writing in my journal and I have a lot I want to say. This fact that I'm a adult makes this weird but who cares adults have journals too right.

P.S màrïà

"My love, I have a date tonight with little miss sex toys, would you do me the honors and pick out a nice suit. If I do I'll look like a butler and she won't recognize me", Stefon said pulling the pen from my hands.

"Stef, when will you settle for one girl. One day two of them are going to see you somewhere at the same time and kill you. The next time please knock, you might walk in at the wrong time and be traumatized for life", I murmured standing up from the table.

"Oh come on Maria, why would settle with one when I can settle with ten. There are plenty of fish in the sea; I want a taste of each before I choose my favorite. It's seems fair that I get a chance to taste each. Why do you think had them placed there for us to choose from?", he whispered holding me by both shoulders.

"You are such an arrogant ass, you know that? What kind of date is it? A dinner date? A walk at the part? A movie day? What is it?", I asked pulling from his hold.

"Well, she loves sex toys so why not take her to a club? Maybe a private one, I don't know", he uttered taking a seat on my bed.

"You are such a bad person, why not take her to see a movie. That would be nice of you for once. Every time you ask someone out you end up carrying them to a club or a party. Maybe things one would like to see a movie. Let's go pick something out", I said waking toward the room door.

"That's no fun for me, it would be weird to have my fingers in her, in a place so silent. Everyone will hear her moans, it's rather funny to me but won't she feel ashamed when everyone stares at her?", he asked following behind me towards his room.

"Would you shut up, Maybe you could keep your hands off her and in the bag and nobody will be disgusted by her moans. What, did you think about that before you assumed that a party or a club would be the best idea? Why does it seems like it's always about sex. Maybe it would be better to get to know her before you starts assuming that she is only interested in sex toys, sex and your money.
Not all girls are the same and from what I am seeing you I've been with this girl for a while for you to know that she is interested in sex toys maybe you should get to know her", I said turning to glance at him.

"Well I know that she is not interested in me getting to know her. She just wants to have sex with, get my money and I won't let you have me fall in love with somebody or care for somebody that's only going to use me. You don't know these girls Maria it's best to keep away from them they are not always what they seem to be. Just get me to damn close and stop babying me.", he blurted out.

"OK Mr. I see that you have made up your mind that's OK by me though I hope you find somebody one day they will not just want your money and sex", I said walking into his room and to the closet.

After choosing a suit for him to wear I went back to my room and took a shower.

After doing so I got dressed and went downstairs to have something. When I got there he was already dressed and as expected he looks spectacular. Being around so many boys never feels more awkward. It makes it weird for me to think of myself with a boyfriend Even though I am supposed to get married to their dad.

"You look stunning, I am the stylist so I don't expect any less. I'm so glad I didn't allow you to pick the clothes out by yourself, it would be a disaster", I said walking towards the fridge.

"Get over yourself this was all my idea, I do not know what you're talking about, I picked this out wear", he said after walking to the front door and leaving the house.

I took some snacks from the fridge and walked back towards my room.