Chapter 13

"Take those off", he mumbled after pulling his fingers from my core and beginning to take his clothes off.

I didn't hesitate to take my clothes off, he had already remove my under where and I didn't have bra on with the dress I had on.

I slowly removed my dress...he quickly removed his.....Before I could finish he was already stand before me naked.

"What the hell", I said to myself when I saw his exposed manly hood.

"Your such a beauty", he said climbing on the bed and towards me slowly. "I'd pay a million dollars just to look at you"

He made his way between my legs....a demanding fierce look appearing of his face causing me to arch my back. Seating with my legs open I reached out and cupped his cheeks....pulling him into a heated, desperate and passionate kiss....his hand rest on my thigh and that caused my body to shiver. I could still feel heat bursting through my core... but I didn't care my desire for him was more than my pain. He pulled away from my lips and trailed kisses from my neck to mi chest until he settle on the left breast.

He placed gentle kisses on my nipples as his other hand made its way slowly towards my right breast and onto my nipple. He glanced up at me while his lips brushed against my nipple causing torture. His thumb lingered against my nipple causing me to grip his hair fiercely rapping legs around his waist....moaning in pleasure....his lips sucked on my breast possessively while his finger played with the other...my legs tightened around his waist as his lips devoured on my breast... moans after moans...grip after grip.

My body craved him...I wanted him inside me and he is torturing me... I don't mind being tortured at all....not this time. As much as I want him inside me...I don't mind him torturing me.

The pleasure....the passion...the desire....the love..... the attraction...the lust....the yearn....the need....I was entirely his.

"If I'm not able...to..pull out then it isn't my fault. I told you I don't use condoms", he uttered after lifting his head from my chest as his hand made its way back to my core.

"Are your ready?", he asked looking straight into my eyes.

Without a word I nod my head yes. 

With both my legs still rapped around his waist he pull mi closer until I was rest on his shaft..the feeling of it brushing on my core caused me to moan and let out a small groan.....still staring in my eyes he placed his shaft at my entrance... my body shivered by his move as he slowly place his shaft inside me.

"Ahh...hhhhh", I murmured pulling back a little.

He then pulled me back onto him....and pushing himself further inside me slowly. I could feel my walls breaking down and a hot lava build up inside me. He then held both my hands captive again flinging them above my head as he slammed himself entirely inside me.

I cried out in pleasure as he thrust in and out my core slowly and with each thrust his speed increases. My moans became louder and louder and his grip got tighter and tighter.

His moans of pleasure echos throughout the room and so did mine...as he went deeper, harder and faster....I could feel my own orgasm running down my thigh....I could feel my core now expanding to his size...the pain went away slowly and the pleasure increased at each thrust..the hand only my hands captive then left them and grasped onto my hair pulling me up from the bed....I pulled him into a hug grabbing his back...my finger digs into his skin....my legs still rapped around his waist his hand still pulling my hair and the other hand holding my back in position.

Thrust after thrust......moans after moans.... Gasps, groans of pleasure filled the air. My body felt like it was exploding...my core feels heated and my hearts desire was met.

Once again I felt orgasm flow down my thigh... twice in one night...he had me feeling this way twice in one night....Now I know what he meant when he said that sex is the only thing he likes doing because it the thing he's best at.

We stayed like that for about ten more minutes until he pulled out and we both dropped on the bed...gasping for air. We stayed that way staring at the sealing until he broke the silence.

"I know it's your first time and that it hurts....I know you might not be able to move for a while..and ahhh the bathroom is right there....I'll clean things up", he said holding onto my arm.

Yup he was definitely telling the truth....I felt my core burn like lava....I could tell that I was hurt real bad..but the pleasure overcome the pain....I knew that I wasn't going to be able to move right now either..but I know that I would have so I stayed there silent still staring at the staring at the sealing. Minutes passed and I was still laid there staring at the sealing

"Are you at least going to talk to me?", he asked suiting up a little before facing me.

"I'm just catching my breathe, and thinking.......I just lost my virginity, my insides hurt, I can Hardly move my legs... I'm not upset with you....just thinking", I said pulling sheet over my chest.

"Okay...I told you you want to do this when I'm upset...and why are you covering up now...it's not like I haven't just seen you naked",  he said pulling the sheet off me.

"Mmmmm...whatever....I'm going to the bathroom", I added getting up from the bed.

"I'm coming with", he mumbled.

"Just don't touch...okay..I'm already sore as is", I said walking towards the bathroom.

"Warm water helps a lot", he said following behind me.

"And you would know because you have took a lot a virginity before.....uncountable right", I mumbled glancing back at him.

"Quite frankly I took like ten....sooooo yeah I'm familiar with the procedure.....might take days to feel better...you can still have sex though...that doesn't stop us after a day", he said before cracking a laugh.

"Shit up...it's not funny. I'm not ever doing this again.. no matter how much I loved it or how much I want to.... It's hurts", I uttered.

"It's your first time.....it's suppose to hurt....especially when I'm the person who takes it...also because I was upset....I enjoyed you a lot though....I haven't been with anyone that gets me wanting more...I only stopped because I did want to get you pregnant...I would finish what I started even right now. I don't mind having you every second...honestly", he leaning against the bathroom door still naked.

"Would you just cover you or something", I uttered

"Would you just cover up or something", he added.

"Whatever", I mumbled stepping inside the shower.

He did same..we were in there for about an hour. He didn't give me a chance the just take a peaceful shower....he kissed and hugged me the whole time...which is a too clingy and romantic for me.