Chapter 10

"If I pull you down you can't be mad, your asking for it. Standing between my legs is asking for it", he said seductively.

"Mmmmm........ now let me see, did I do anything when you kissed me without even asking. You can't expect me to not feel anything, you just told me that you love me and things you want for us in the future. It's my first time hearing these things so yess. I'm going to get a bit clingy, it's normal", I said placing both hands on his legs.

"See now your making me think things, things that I wanted to think about from before but was scared you'll think that's all I want. You know a man had feelings and you touching me like that is evoking those feelings; especially that I've wanted to tell you this and has waited so long for. Look I'm the type a guy that fucks a girl anywhere, without hesitation as long as she's okay with it..... so you can't touch me like that and expect me to just not feel anything. So you see, don't turn me on if you don't want me to solve my own problem by taking you right here", he said pulling me down onto his lap with a thug.

"Why do you have to think I'm touching you because I want to have sec. your literally the most arrogant guy ever. Now your the one turning your self on by pulling me down onto you", I said trying get up when his hands pulled me back down and held me there this time. "If I'm remember correctly, you said that co-workers shouldn't date?", I asked glancing at him.

"Oh come on, I'm the boss don't you think that I can be with whoever I want. I was just capping by the way; I only said that because I didn't want you attracting anyone and end up dating them. I would really take drastic actions...... probably would have had that person fired just to keep them away and then you would think I'm a bad person and hate me", he explained.

"Ohhh so you just wanted to cock block me, now that's a bit excessive if you ask me. You know I met a guy by the food bar today......ahhhhh.......his name is Jacob. He asked me for my number but I said no, I thought he was doing too much...... he even told me that there are no such rules about not dating a co-worker and that only goes for you", I said turning to look at j.

"So you were flirting with a guy on your first day, you think he's cute, you even know his name ohh and he asked for your number. That's good; take your blazer off", he said pulling on the sleeves of my blazer.

"And why should I take my clothes off? Shouldn't I be dress appropriately?", I asked.

"Just take the thing off.....or do you want me to do it for you. I don't mind stripping your clothes off", he whispered in my ears as his lips touched my earlobe.

"Excessive much", I uttered while talking the blazer off. I was then left in only my dress which had no sleeve and I wasn't even wearing a bra.

"Mmmmm.... See it's better when you just don't question my requests because you end up doing as I ask anyways", he said placing his hands on my beat shoulders.

"Well.....if I'm being honest......I've never been the one to listen and obey anyone. If I think it's excessive I'm going to ask why".

"Well maybe I just wanted to feel you for a bit.......or maybe I think your hot and need some air.....and then there is both.......maybe I wanted to do both", he uttered as his fingers lingered from my shoulder and toward my chest.

"How adorable, your being considerate and caring to both of us", I added.

"Mmmm-mmmmmm.......I really want to touch you, I want to touch you so damn bad. My imagination as being through hell over the years......all it did was imagine touching you.....now I want to and I have a small chance to", he said as his finger moved from my chest to my breast causing me to let out a slight moan.

His touch filled an emptiness inside me that I've really wanted to fill for a very long time. Every movement of his fingers...every breathe from his nostril......every spot his lips touched only neck and the feeling of his chin lingering on my shoulder. His fingers slowly made there way lower and lower down my breast...... we both sat there only letting out moans.

"We can't do this right here Rahfiel", I said trying to stop him....I really didn't want to have somebody burst the door open.

"Nobody...... is coming in.....inside here", he uttered slowly. "I want you."

"We can't do this right here Rahfiel".

"Yeah we can...and we will", he added and his hands were no longer moving slowly.

He gripped my left breast tightly causing me to let out a louder moan...he didn't stop there. His free hands made its was up my thighs causing me to arch my back in pleasure... I've never been touched before; never been kissed, never had sex and I certainly never had someone confess their affection for me. I've known Rahfiel for a years.....I won't call what we're doing moving too fast...I'd say it's long over due. I always liked him but there was no use even telling him because I knew back then that it wouldn't even matter.

His hands then made them way closer and closer to my panty line and the other hand squeeze the life out my breast....

Before I could say anything else his finger were inside me.. his other hand then made its way to my neck and his lips sucked on my neck.

My moans filled the room as his fingers went in and out.....his pace fasten and I could feel my inside explode. I couldn't control myself.... My moans got louder... my whole body begun to shake... the only thing I could do was pull his hair in a grip.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long; I've dreamt of the moment so many times", he mumbled.

"I bet you've waited....a...a long...ti...me", I stuttered.

"Mmmm-mmm, I wonder how you would react to me being inside you if..... only my finger is causing you to be like this. All vulnerable....your moans... your signs of pleasure.....mmmm", he said pulling my head back on his shoulder before placing his lips on mine.

"Rahfiel....you...you have to stop....we...we need to stop", I uttered between his lips and his fingers went deeper.

"I'll stop...soon", he said slamming his fingers harder inside me before pulling them out.

He pulled away from the kiss and we both gasped for air. Our pants echoed through the room; I could feel a heat come from my entrance... it was as if I couldn't even move. I've never felt that much pleasure before...ever...and I was more than willing to feel that much pleasure again.

"Let's go the bathroom is this way", he said pointing at a door or the right hand side of the room. "We need to clean up...unless we aren't finish..I honestly don't mind", he added.

"I think the bathroom is better for now", I said getting up from his lap.

"Oh yeah for now...I like the sound of that", he uttered slapping my butt, causing me to jump in surprise.