//Final chapter//

//Three year later//

"Mommy, daddy is home!", Rajain yelling running towards me in the kitchen.

"Okay baby, dinner will be ready soon. How about you talk you're toys up the group and put them were they belong ah?", I asked playfully trying to get the living room a bit tidied up.

"Okay mommy", she said before walking off.

"Whose baby is that? Come give daddy a kiss and a hug beautiful", he uttered bending down to pick her up. "Have you been a good girl to mommy?", he asked tickling her.

"Mommy said that I've been good because I read books and draw before playing", she added cupping her dads face.

"Good girl, very good baby. Now go take toys up and then come back to daddy about baby", he whispered before putting her back down and halving at me in the kitchen.

"Babe, come on, this is what we have maids for. You can't be doing so much and your pregnant you need to rest. I spoke to you about this, I even stopped you from working with me and you know how hard that is for me. Can't you just do this one thing for me..please?", he asked walking slowly towards me.

"I can't sit around here all day and do nothing. Besides I just wanted to make you dinner; is that so bad?", I asked walking next to him.

"Yes it is if you have my son inside you, and needs to rest", he said cupping my cheeks.  

"Babe I love you, but I can't just sit down everyday, that's not good for the baby either. Stefan and Brianna are coming over and I thought that it would be better if I made them dinner. I haven't seen Stef since forever, he doesn't even know I'm pregnant again. I don't want you to be worrying about me either, you know I'm a very strong person and I've got this", I said giving him a small kiss before going back to my cooking.

"You have an answer for everything don't you, made this be the last time you come inside this kitchen to made dinner until you have this baby and is fully heal, and I'm not playing with you Mrs. Mahoney", he said walking behind me.

"I learnt that from my boss", I said turning to face him.

"Turn back around, that's a good thing for your boss but unfortunately it's a bad thing for you", he said slightly gripping onto my neck.

"I guess things will have to change because I like the way it gets you a bit off edge", I said turning back around.

"You like it when I'm off edge, I like it when your on all four", he said holding onto my neck from behind.

"Are you really talking about sex positions right now?", I asked letting out a laugh.

"I'm talking about what I like, that's all", he added as his hand made its way up my thigh.

"What's that you said about resting again, I've got to finish up and rest and I can't do that when your touching me. So if you don't mind hands off please", I said stopping his hands from going any further up my thigh.

"What if I change my mind just for a few minutes?", he asked pushing my hand away and continuing his climb.

"Well I don't think you should just change your mind like that; that's not how this is going to work. It's works on my therms, I'm the one that's nine months pregnant. I could pop anytime soon; what if we have sex and my water breaks while it's happening?", I asked using the hand he pushing away to grip his shaft.

"Ahhhhh... Maria; what was that for?", he asked flipping me around.

"I just felt like doing it, I never get to touch you that much and I want now", I added

"Let's play a game, we will touch each other and the one that moans out first or asked for the other to stop first will have to listen to whatever the winner says."

"Game on, but we can't do this here. Anyone can just walk in", I said pointing to one of the guest room nearby.

"Naughty, let's go", he said pulling me towards the room.

"This might lead to sex, if it does don't", I said before closing the door behind me.

"You don't to have sex, why is that?", he asked.

"I just don't want to hurt myself, that's all. When I had Rajain; I did experience something that I don't want to experience again", said pulling my zip down.

"Keep secrets from me now?", he said talking his clothes off.

"No, it's not a secret, we had sex and I had after pain as usual. Just that I felt much more after that one", I added.

"Okay fine, bed", he uttered pointing to the bed.

"Just don't that's all", I added walking towards the bed.

"Babe, I won't", he said glancing at me before making way towards me.

"Thank you; now the game", I said letting out a smile.

"My pleasure", he added.

____________________________________

A/N

Thank you for reading, I might have part two coming I'm not sure. ❤️🥺
I really enjoyed writing this, I hope you enjoy reading my short lil story. 🎊🎉❤️

Thank you❤️🍃🌿😁