Chapter 11

The ride back home was weirdly uncomfortable; Rahfiel had his hand on my thigh the whole time, not even glancing at me. I could see his drive constantly looking at us through the mirror. When we got home the butler Edward informed us that everyone left for the hospital.

"Do you want to go now or take a shower first", Rahfiel asked placing his hand on my shoulder?.

"Ahhh, I'll take a shower first", I added.

"Can I join you?", he asked as a smirk appear on his face.

"You doing too much Mr. Mahoney; I'll rather to take a shower alone", I said moving away from him when he gripped my wrist.

"Ohh I'm sorry my mistake; Maria I'm taking a shower with you, it wasn't a question. Ohh and I'll rather my room shower. Yours might be too girly for me", he added pulling me behind him, up the stairs and towards his room.

"You know I would say something but your hands do great work", I uttered.

"I have something else that could do much much better work. All you have to do is ask for it.. your wish is my desire", he mumbled turning to glance at me.

"Mmm, not interested", I said with a weird look on my face.

"If you say so", he added.

When we got to the room door he opened it and placed his brief case on a new by table.

"I don't have any clothes in here so I can't take a shower in here", I uttered.

"You don't need clothes when your in here, I know you didn't want to in the first place. It's fine you can go take a shower in your room", he said talking his clothes off.

Before he could finish doing so, I let myself out and walked to my room. I took a shower, look in my closet for something to wear and decided on a pink spaghetti strapped dress and a black Jordan one low. After doing so I walked down to the living room and sat in the couch waiting for him. I took out my phone to see a text message from Stef.
____________________________________

Stefan💕😩- Babe I'm so sorry that I stood you up last night, I came to see you this morning but you weren't there. When you get back home give me a call. I'll be at the hospital with Roger and Asher (••) I like you❤️.

Me- It's okay....I ahh got a job at your dads company as your brother's P.A that's where I went this morning. I love you too❤️ see you soon.

____________________________________

"You and lover boy making up...how sweet. Now he's back in the race. Let's got....I'm ready", he said jealousy staring at my phone.

"Will you stop reading my messages... we were to meet up last night but didn't get to. That's what he was talking about", I said getting up from the couch and walking towards the front door.

"Mmmm-hmmmm whatever you say Ms. Mendez", he said walking behind me.

He drove us to the hospital without uttering a word or even looking at me; he just stared at the road. I'm about fifteen minutes we arrived at the hospital and we got out the car and made our way to the entrance.

"Hey before we go inside I just wanted to aahhh.... Let you know that.... I'm...I'm not ready to ahh telling everybody that we are ....ahhh you what", I stuttered.

"It's fine, I knew you wouldn't anyways. It's fun to sneak around anyways. It makes sex and pleasure more fun. Fucking around as always been my thing, ohh and I just wanted to let you know that we are both allowed to talk to other people too; since we aren't a thing we both should have somebody that we can show off with and not hide like a secret", he said pushing pass me in anger.

I thought heavily on this while I was in the shower, I didn't want to shove anything in there faces. Just dating the son of the man I was supposed to marry wouldn't be a total disrespect to the family no matter how I felt about him. The would have to know one but i don't think it's time as yet. I know he was upset at me... he finally had the guts to tell me how he truly feels about me only to have me asking to keep up a secret. I would he upset if it was me but it's only for the best.

I made my way inside the hospital and bumped into a police officer when I turnt my back to lock the door.

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't see you, I wasn't looking. I'm sorry officer", I blurted out.

"Hey it's okay I wasn't looking either, it's nothing to be sorry for. It's not everything day such a beauty bumps into me", he said smiling at me.

"Oh yeah your just saying that because you want to be kind", I added.

"And why would you think that? I don't lie you know. You calling me a liar?", he asked raising his eyebrows.

"No I wasn't accusing you of lying I'm sorry if you felt that way I was just being realistic. My instincts tells me that your just being nice", I said smiling at him.

"Okay okay I can't argue with that. I'm Thomas", he said placing his hand out.

"I'm Maria", I added talking his hands in mine with a small shake.

"Nice meeting you Maria", he uttered.

"Nice meeting you too Thomas", I added.

"Maria, I'm waiting for you!", Rahfiel shouted.

"I'll see you around Maria", Thomas said before walking away.

I walked toward Rahfiel smiling.

"So you have found yourself somebody you won't want to keep a secret already....that was easy", he said glancing at me angrily.

"Why is it that everybody I talk to these days somebody thinking I'm going out with or do some negative things with. We just bumped into each other and I was apologizing", I said raising me voice after each sentence.

"Your apologizing to someone and smiling like you took a happy pill. Nice one Maria, nice ones", he said before walking off.

He can't possibly be angry at me for that also, I was just apologize to that police man for bumping into him. You know what whatever.

When I reached the hospital everyone was there and Mrs. Mahoney his awake. I went over to her and gave her a hug.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Mahoney, you don't deserve any of this", I said while hugging her.

"Thank you Maria", she added.

"Hey can I talk to you outside Maria?", Stef asked.

"Yes of course I added walking over towards him.

We walked out the room and he placed his hand on the lower part of my back near my butt. I could feel Rahfiel's eyes pursing through us so I turned around to look at him. He was furious but I walked out either ways.

"Hey I'm really sorry for the way I acted the other day, I should have known that you would never abandon or hurt me. I was just really upset, alone and worried. I'm also sorry for not coming to see you last night also....I...I was with Brianna", he said rubbing his hands on my shoulders.

"It's fine I understand, I would have been there for you", I said pulling him into a hug.

"Oh yeah, now your working as a P.A. You know that that mean personal asset right; my brother can now anything he wants with you. You now belong to him, he can bring you wherever, have you do what and touch you wherever. Probably doesn't bother you because you've always had a crush on my brother. You didn't say but I know; the way you looked at him and even the way you judge every girl he brings him. Yes Ms. Mendez I know you dirty secret", he said shoving me playfully.

"Shut up Stef", I said shoving him back.

"I love you", he said rubbing his hands against my cheeks.

"I love you too", I added raking my hand through his hear.

"I know you do, I'm going to bring the boys to the mall to try on some tucks and maybe at a restaurant they should get something to eat", he said walking off.

"I'll see you later", I said smiling at him as he walked off.