Chapter 14

The pass few weeks went really well.....we had loads of sex.....at work on the desk, in the kitchen on the counter, the living room on the couch, in the shower, in his car, in the pool, in the bathroom at work and even in his pent house at the company. Mrs. Mahoney came home from the hospital and his doing well; Mr. Mahoney's funeral went great. My parents asked me to move in with them but u said no so I could he close to Rahfiel because they lived for away from the city.

The sex got better each time...no matter where it happened. Every kiss, every touch; nothing ever compares actually no one does. I know I've only been with him so I don't know what else is out there but I'm pretty sure that he's the only one that makes me feel that way and if he wasn't that good I wouldn't have to be blocking so much person from his dm.

Yup I've been going at it with his stupid conquest from the past and new ones lurking at him on Instagram.

It's was a Sunday and my day off. I decided to go the the mall with Mr. Mahoney to get some stuff for my room and closet.

Me and Stef as been on really good turns....he as being dating Brianna for a while now; he claims it no longer just sleeping around.

Thomas's wife is also out the hospital and doing well now. Rahfiel doesn't get jealous that much...well he does but not that much. You can say that I'm now use to being his P.A or personal asset as Stefan would say....working is much easier than I expected.
It doesn't even seem like anyone in the house realized that Rahfiel and I are dating or maybe they know and just don't care...well I'm sure Stef knows because I keep absolutely nothing from him.

Ps Märïä
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey sweetie you ready? If not I'll be waiting in the car", Anna asked from outside my door.

"No, I'll be out in a sec!", I said while putting my earring on.

"I still don't see why I can't come with you", Rahfiel uttered sitting up from the bed.

"Because your not a girl and the purpose of today is for us to buy girly stuff which your going to find boring. Just stay home and send some quality time with your brothers", I said turning to look at him.

"Why don't you stay home and spent some quality time with your girl?", he asked pulling me between his legs.

"Because this is my day off and the only day I get to myself to get myself some stuff and I have to get me a new dress and some stuff for tomorrow's event; we have to go watch people walk down the run way remember. I'll be back before you know it babe", I said cupping his face.

"Remember if anybody ask for your number or anything...tell them that your boyfriend is a serial killer and anyone touches you...break there risk. I love you mommy", he said pulling me down onto his lap before pressing his lips against mine.

"I love you more daddy", I uttered pulling his head closer to mine. "But I have to go now."

"Okay i'll just find something to do.....you know....maybe read a book....or ahhhh stalk you....maybe reply to some a these dms...i don't know", he said pulling away from the kiss and laying in his back.

____________________________________

When we got to the mall, we got some things for the house.... Some new mats, paintings, vases, flowers, shower certain, sheets, bathroom towels and necessities..... we just bought everything that we could.

I was to choose from the two most beautiful dresses I've ever seen and now I'm not sure which to choose. The theme of the show is gold and black but I wasn't a big fan of gold.... I was considering black dress, gold accessories with black red bottom heels and a black Birkin bag... nothing that says too much but something that shows quality.