Chapter 16

Moans after moans, I didn't slow down...each time I let out a moan he went faster, harder and deeper.

"Open you legs wider", he said glancing over at me. "And I was you to look at me", he added pressing his free hands against my back.

"I.....I can't....I can't look at you....you just what to see me in pain", I added.

"I want to see you", he added.

"Slow down first", I uttered.

"Your in no position for negotiation, now look at me or I go three", he uttered.

"Stop!", I yelled.

"No", he mumbled.

"I don't want you fingers, I want you", I added.

"Naughty.....I'm not ready to fuck you yet though. Torture feels better...it's a lesson I want to give you", he said gripping my hair before pulling my head backwards. "But since you want that, fine", he said before slamming himself inside my core.

His grip on my hair got tighter as he drives himself inside my harder and harder. The sound of him slapping against my ass filled the whole room, and my moans echoed at each thrust.

"I'm going to...c...u...m", I stuttered.

"Me too, I'm not pulling out either", he added.

"I don't care...I don't want you...to st..op", uttered slowly.

"Mmmmm, you feel tighter every time....I would live inside you forever", he added.

He then turned me over on my back still driving himself inside me. With his sudden move I took the opportunity to tap my legs and around him and pulled onto his hair moaning and groaning out in pleasure. My mouth opened when I felt my orgasm running downing my thigh and for the first time it was as if I could feel his devour inside my body. His face lit up in pleasure and so did mine.

I the pulled on to his neck, flipped over until I was now on top. I then pulled him up to sit which left me sitting on his lap with his shaft still inside my core. I then began to ride him as fast as I could. He smiled before pressing his lips against my and gripping onto my neck. We were both staring into each other's eyes with my forehead rest against his.

"Get upset...more ahhhhhhh... often", I said pulling away from the kiss gasping for breath.

"Ride me more often", he said before his grip on mh neck tightened.

"I .....love....you", I said going faster.

"Ahhhh...aaaahhhhhhh, I...love...you more", he stuttered. "I'm going to.......I'm gonna get you....preg..nant", he uttered.

"I don't care, who better to ....ahhhh....who better to do it", I added gazing at him.

"No one", he said pulling my hair backwards.

He then flipped my over, leaving him on top. Thrusts, moans, grips, kisses.

"Ahhhhhhhh" we both moaned out before he pulled out and dropped backwards on the bed gasping for air.

"I think your pregnant, you need to ahh.....do you want a morning after or is it okay? I don't want you to talk it but if you want to that's fine", he uttered still gasping for breath.

"What would I look like pregnant at just twenty......I already have morning afters....you don't use condoms and I sometimes think that one you won't be able to pull out and I won't want you to; so I got me some protection", I uttered pulling the sheet over my chest.

"I don't think it would be that bad to have my little someone inside you. The age doesn't matter to me, but I'm not arguing this either....if you don't want to that's fine", he said glancing over at me.

"Babe, you want babies with me, aww. I would want babies with you but not right now, I want us to do more things together first. We only have sex everyday, we do nothing that a real couple does. Let's just take baby steps; how about that? Let's just ahhh go on our first date, go have some fun somewhere together, be an actual couple and then we have babies. I don't want to rush things and then we end up regretting anything", I said lying on his chest.

"I'm not going to regret anything, I love you forever and I want to do everything with you. I want us to have our own place pretty soon, I want to go to the Bahamas on vacation with you; to be alone and happy. I want to talk you every where I go, I want us to go out on dates of course", he said holding onto my hand.

"Oh yes now let's do all a that before we have babies, I want to have babies just not right now babe", I replied making my way onto his chest.

"I love you forever", he uttered.

"I love you forever", I said glancing at him before cupping his cheeks.

He then pulled me up more onto his sheet until my head was resting against his neck.

"I want kiss", he added.

"You want kiss, mmmm", I uttered before brushing my lips past his in a seductive way.

A demanding and heated look appeared on his face, as his eyes stared at my lips in desperation. I then trailed my finger slowly down his chest causing him to flinch in defense. A small smirk then appeared on his face while his eyes are still fastened on my lips. He stared at my lips as if they were the last things left in this world, he pushed his head closer to my lips still staring at my lips.

"Don't tempt me Maria", he said still staring at my lips.

"It's fun and I don't want to stop, not yet", I replied.

Before I could say anything else he pressed his lips against mine causing me to let out a small moan. He kissed me so hard that I could feel my lips brushing, an hot sensation built up in my chest when his hand rest on my left breast.

"Rahfiel", I mumbled between the kiss.

"Maria", he added still pressing his lips hungrily against mine.