Chapter 2

When I got back to my room the only thing I wanted to do was the continue writing in my Journal.

There wasn't much to do around here I had no friends nothing nobody to talk to. The only person I could talk to was out on a date. Even though Stefan was aware that I would be the wife of is father. He didn't treat me badly and as if I was ruining the relationship between his father and his mother instead he treated me like a sister and a best friend. Ever since I reached ten years old, I stopped going to school I was being trained to become the wife of one of the richest man in Genova. I was thought how to speaks Dutch, English, French and my mother language Spanish perfectly. I was taught how to fight, learned about every gun; how to use them, pull them up and also build them up. I wouldn't see my parents are killers I would call them assassins who kill for good reasons. Still killers but I rather saying it that way.

I woke up to my cell phone ringing, I did not even realize that I fell asleep. When I checked my phone to see the time it was 8:30 PM. I answer the call and to my surprise it was my mother. I haven't received a call from my mother in six months.

____________________________________

"Hey mom, wassup", I uttered with a sleepy voice.

"Hey darlin' where are you, I am at the hospital Mr. and Mrs. Mahoney were in a tragic accident this afternoon. According to the doctors and what I have seen it doesn't look like they're going to make it. Take Roger and Asher and come to the hospital immediately. I'll call the driver, just get ready by the time you're done he will be waiting for you at the gate. Don't tell the kids about them not going to be able to make it, just take them here so they can see their parents before anything bad happens and they don't get near their last words. Hurry!", she shouted and before ending the call.

I was in shock and the only thing I could do was run to Asher and Roger's room to tell them that we need to go to the hospital to see their parents. I was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt but that wasn't important at the moment; the only thing I wanted to do was to rush the kids to the hospital so they can see their parents before anything bad happens they don't get to see them or hear their last words before they pass. It took them about five minutes to get ready to leave the house after that we went outside and got into the car already waiting for us. In about 10 minutes we were at the hospital and was hurrying to find the room the receptionist told us that they were in. When we reach the room my parents Stefan and Rahfiel were already there. Mr. and Mrs. Mahoney was there laying on the bed seemingly unconscious and Roger and Usher began to cry. Asher was only 14 and Roger was 10, them losing their parents at such a young age will leave a very bad impact on their future.

I have lived with them for four years and there has never been an argument between Mr. and Mrs. Mahoney and their children, it would be tragic for them to lose there parents. I was in shock what time they are steering well Sierras rushed down my cheeks my parents my side while Stefan, Roger, Asher and Rahfiel stood beside both parents.

Mr. and Mrs. Mahoney looked very much injuries and it seems like my parents were right they won't make it. Before I could walk over towards them the machines inside the room began to make noises, the doctors ran inside the room and asked for us all to leave.
After having a warm time trying to get Stefan and Rafael to leave the room doctors finally had a chance to take both Mr. and Mrs. Mahoney out of the room and towards which day harder that there will be doing a brain surgery. We were informed that the car accident caused serious injuries to the head and that both patients are having internal bleeding.

They asked to have a private conversation with Mr. and Mrs. Mayoney's eldest son which is Rahfiel. He left with them and in about 15 minutes returned tears running from his eyes. He didn't mention he just left.
We all sat there and waited for her to return to us to inform us of any changes. Hours past, and we heard nothing, it was getting extremely late and my mom and dad asked me to take home Asher and Roger. Without questioning them I'll left with both kids I'm the driver took us home while Stefan stayed. When we got home and enter the hours, it was evident that the hall and living room were trashed by someone.

"Hey boys go to your room I will be up there in a sec."
Knowing that the only person that came home was I began to search for him. When I got to the kitchen he was there with a bottle of scotch in his hand with tearing pouring down his face. He stood there staring through the kitchen window.

"Hey I don't think that's a good idea you need to be strong for your smaller siblings at this moment and drinking won't help at all. Could you just put the bottle down?", I said walking close towards him.

We weren't friends we never talked before but at the moment I don't think holding a grudge would be the best thing for the family right now. They need as much persons them as they can get because losing someone is never and will never be easy and go away. They won't be able to forget their parents not even in a million years, especially when they have the most loving, caring and generous one ever. I know he is completely hurt at the moment but drinking and getting drunk will not make anything better and isn't the best idea for the family right now. He's Mr. and Mrs. Mahoney eldest son and needs to be there for his younger siblings.

"I know you don't like me and we are not friends but I am only looking out for you right now. I really love your brothers and I think that you are the only person left for them right now. Their aunts, uncles, cousins and anybody else the family won't be able to show them the kind of love they deserve and needs from their elder brother and getting drunk will not help. You need to stand up for your brothers and be there for them now you're two smaller and brothers are upstairs crying their eyes out and you need to go over there and tell them that everything will be OK and I'm not asking you I am telling you because you have to. Even if you are dying inside right now the pain is nothing compared to the pain you two brother are feeling, they are dying and don't understand what to you. You need to get up there and hold them don't let me have to come over there and take the bottle from you because you won't like it. Your mom and dad might not make it and at this very moment you are their mom and dad. You not being there and getting drunk, will nothing; you need to go up there and talk to your smaller brothers right now and tell them that your mom and dad might not make it and that you are here for them in whatever way they want you to be", I yelled at him without remorse.

"For your information young lady I do not hate you, I just like to be alone. I am not going up there because you asked me to, I'm going because I love my brother and need to be there for them. I'm only going because my brothers really need me around them right now and as for the drinking I am not scared of your loud talking and you cannot take my bottle away for me I'll put it down and I'll come back for it when I'm finished with my brothers OK", he uttered placing the bootle on the table and walking towards the stairs .

I have to say that wasn't that bad I really expected him to ignore me; but it seems like he listen everything I said because he gave me an answer. For the first time he actually spoke to me it is really weird. All this time all I needed to do was yell at him for him to respond.

After standing there for about three minutes I decided to walk towards the boys room to talk to them myself even though their brother will be there.
When I got there the boy were having what seems to be in conversation so I decided not to disturb them and headed back for my room