Chapter 15

When we got back home there was an unusual car parked in the parking lot....well it can belong to one a the members of staff but I don't think they are capable of buying a Mercedes Benz. Maybe one of Stefan's friends came to visit I don't know, I guess I'll find out when I get inside.

We both got out the car and the driver and a few more persons helped us with bring the stuffs inside. When we were finish doing so I decided to go see Rahfiel....I knew he missed me, so why not go to see him first.

I made my way up the stairs and towards his room door but to my surprise it was open.

"Rahfiel I'm home!", I yelled from the hallway.

What I say had my heart pounding through my chest. My head begun to hurt, and I was literally shaking; the room was spinning as if an earthquake was in eruption. I stood at the room door speechless as tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't move and words weren't even leaving my mouth. A burning feeling was what I felt in my chest; I couldn't tell whether I was angry or frightened..maybe both but I couldn't find it in my self too move. My feet froze, my brain wanted me to run as fast away from this place as I could but my feet weren't allowing that.

My mother's words of encouragement played in my head "Don't ever cry, crying shows weakness, weakness shows fragility and fragility shows pity", with that I wiped the tears from my eyes and stepped out.

I didn't want to be here any longer, I think it's time for me to leave and go spend time with my parents. Closed my room door and started packing everything that belongs to me in my suitcase; I called a cap to come get me in 15 minutes.

"Babe! You came back and didn't even come to see me, open up", he yelled pounding on my room door.

"I have nothing to say to you, just don't talk to me again ever. Please stop creating a scene, stop pounding the door so loudly", I said in a angry tone still packing my stuff.

"What are you...why should I... what the fuck did I do...open the door I wouldn't stop until you open the door and tell what I did", he yelled still pounding.

"You know I actually came to your room when I got back; you were there with a girl....no shirt on...fast asleep...with her lying on your chest...you ahh...you left the door open", I uttered.

"Open the door before I kick it off; she was only here for my help babe", he mumbled.

"Yeah she needed help with getting laid, who else to ask to do it for her than the fuck professional...who was suppose to have a girlfriend", I said stuffing the close in my bag with a hard shove.

"Noooooo, now your the one things negatively. She did come here for sex babe", he uttered.

"Don't call me that, I'm not yours anymore, she is and stop pounding on the freaking door!", I yelled at him.

"Open the fucking door and I'll stop!", he yelled.

"I'll only open that door when I'm leaving, now stop pounding so freaking hard."

"When your leaving...what the fuck is wrong with you...who told you that you could leave....now what the hell are you doing. Open the fucking door Maria I won't asked you again...if you think your leaving this house today you have another thing coming your way. Open the fucking door so I can explain!", he shouted.

"I'm not opening the door and I don't need anyone's permission to leave, I'm not a baby and I have no reason to be here."

"Okay suit yourself", he added before the door flys open with one single kick.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy? Why are you even upset and you don't know what happened?", he asked pulling me into his chest.

"I don't want you to touch me, and I don't have to answer any of your questions", I said before pulling myself from his hold.

"Do you want me to ducking hurt you? Do you want to fuck the life from you body? Don't cycling play with me Maria", he shouted fiercely holding only my neck causing me to look directly in his eyes.

"So you get to hurt my fucking feeling and then threaten me?", I questioned.

"How did I hurt your feelings, that's my sister. She's my dad's first child, he had her with his first wife. She flew in from the Paris and came to see me. I was already shirtless when she came here, I'd never cheat on you ever. And you know that so why act like this? You know how much I care for you and still don't trust my actions. You think I'm sleeping around,is that how you think of me...as some whore?", he asked.

"You expect me to not assume anything, you expect me to not feel hurt coming home to see my boyfriend in bed with a girl I don't know....shirtless with her laying on his bare chest. You past actions cause me to think that way, who you were before us cause me to think that way Rahfiel. I didn't know she was your sister, I didn't even know you had a sister. Nobody as ever even mentioned her", I said moving his hands from my neck.

"So the only thing you think you could have done was leave me, without even allowing me to explain. You think that leaving me would be the best thing? Do you know how angry you've made me right now? Do you know how much it hurts to even think of you leaving me? Have you any idea how much I want to hurt you right now? If you ever, ever try doing something this stupid again...I'll tie you to my bed and duck you so hard, you forget your name", he said pulling me towards him before pulling me outside my room and towards his.

"I need a moment with her here, go see your brothers Sofia", he said to the person sitting with her head buried in her phone.

With that she stood up and walked out the room leaving us there. Rahfiel then walked over the to door and close it, I knew what that meant and I wasn't up for that...not now that he's this angry.

"All four, now!", he shouted pulling down his pants, leaving him in only his boxers.

"Rahfiel I didn't know that she was for sister and I was hurt", I uttered.

"All four", he said seductively.

I did what he asked lowing what he was going to do. Having sex when he is upset was the best but the most painful, especially when he says all four.

"I'll show you why you belong to me and should never ever ever consider leaving me again", he uttered ripping my dress off leaving me in only my underwear.

His fingers then went from my neck and slowly made their way down to my back causing me the shiver. They didn't stop there, his fingers then made there way to my core.

"Arch more", he ordered as both his middle and index finger was shoved inside me.

"If you more I'll use three", he added as his fingers played with my insides thrust after thrust. Deeper and deeper every time and harder each time.