𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Ghost? Yeah."

"Like how far to the extent do you believe in them?" Y/n asked him, looking at him as he side eyed her. "Where's this coming from?" Baji had a weird feeling in his stomach. "I want to be a ghost! Then I could haunt you in your dreams!"

Even though Y/n laughed, Baji only stared at her. "You're supposed to laugh! Now I feel embarrassed.." she whispered her words towards the end of her sentence. "Okay..ha ha ha!" Baji faked his laugh, earning a glare from the girl beside her.

"You're not funny."

"I would like to be a ghost. Then we'll get to do all sorts of stuff like..scare people and think they're haunted when they're not." Baji said, making her smile. The two were on the grass, watching the sunset from the river. "That'd be really fun. We should do it together." Y/n said.

He was confused by what she meant but let it slide through his mind. "Do you want to get some food?" Baji asked her, turning his head towards her as she nodded. "Yeah, i'm pretty hungry."

---

"You eat..so..nicely.."

"Nicely?" Y/n laughed at his words. The two had stopped to get some spicy wings because that's what was closest to them. Baji had hot sauce smeared on the side of his lips while Y/n's face barely had a dot. "Yeah..it's weird!"

"You're weird! You eat like it's going to run away from you!" Y/n said, watching him gasp, but ended up choking on the hot sauce as she quickly gave him water. "Drink it slow!" he didn't listen, which caused him to cough even more, and once he was done, he hid his face in embarrassment.

"Weird."

"I'm not weird!"

"Yeah, but you're like a cute weird." Y/n smiled at him before going back to eating her food. Baji froze at the word "cute." She seemed to be going on as if she never said anything and it made him feel even more embarrassed. He didn't say anything back to her and only continued eating.

"Very cute."

He choked again.

"Water!"

---

"Imagine if we could fly."

"I think..then we could fly."

Baji glared at her because of her sarcastic remark. Y/n laughed once more. If he were honest, this was the most she had laughed around him and it almost made him worry. "I should be saying you're the weird one! Why are you laughing so much!"

"Cause I like you."

"What?!" Baji stopped in shock, his eyes were wide and a clear pink hue covered his cheeks. Y/n laughed even more at his reaction. "I really like you.." she had a grin on her face while his jaw had dropped. "Well..okay." Baji managed to say only two words, his heart raced. He also liked the girl, he always had.

Baji then noticed the gloomy look on her face, wondering why she suddenly looked so sad. "I wish this could've actually happened.." she whispered to herself, yet he managed to hear what she had sad. "What do you mean? Am I dreaming?!"

She saw him try to pinch himself, but it clearly wasn't working. "Baji..what are you doing? You're not dreaming. We're just- nevermind." Y/n started to say before cutting herself off. "I'm just what? A magical creature?"

"What..No! Just forget about it!" Y/n said, turning around as she started to walk away. "What?! No! I will not forget about it! I like you too! Now what do you mean i'm just..?!" Baji grabbed her arm, turning her back around so she could look at him.

"We're just dead Baji! None of this is real!"

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅