𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

We'd see each other at school, I remember that part.

I always wanted to talk to you but I was no good with girls, my mom said i'll get the courage to talk to one even if it's through text.

I wanted to talk to you but you seemed..scary? You had this face but I knew you weren't as "scary" because I caught you talking to your friends so carelessly. You had nice long hair, I wondered why you had it long, but I never bothered coming up to you and asking why.

But it was already too late to ask you.

On Halloween, I was rushed to the hospital and unfortunately, so were you. We were there for different reasons. I was there because I was sick, you were there because you were killed.

Your mother was crying so bad, I wasn't her helper, I was the patient she took care of and you were her son. Two people who she cared for deeply died on the same day, at the same time.

I always wanted to talk to you, so I guess the last thing I "lived" was pretending to actually talk to you. It felt nice knowing that I finally got to speak to the girl I liked, even if we were both dead.

But everything felt like a daydream with you.

Maybe I should've took that opportunity to compliment your eyes, Y/n. Or talk to you in the hallway. I guess I was just too scared of what you might've said to me. I thought you'd probably hate me, only to find out you thought the same.

I guess that's why I only had my eyes on you, even after death, you're still irreplaceable.

END

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

im so sorry this book almost
took a year to finish
but this is the ending!!
i hope everyone enjoyed my
book :)

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 || 𝗸. 𝗯𝗮𝗷𝗶 ✔︎ 🎉