chapter seven

i was in a panic, i know we weren't actually going to have sex but the thought of it freaked me out

i was in a panic, i know we weren't actually going to have sex but the thought of it freaked me out. i've never kissed him and now we're supposed to have 'sex' for a scene... omg.
i had two days to mentally prepare so i check my phone for the time seeing that it was 7:33am, i get myself ready, leave my house and go to set.
once i arrive i step out my car and head towards where i see people.
"good morning" i say with a smile.
"morning kennedy" drew says with a smile and hugs me, i hug back.
we met during the grocery scene where rafe beats pope with a golf club.
"GOOODDDDMORNING" madelyn says to me just before giving me the biggest hug.
i hug back and smile.
"how much coffee did you drink omg" i ask her.
"she has had 3 cups of espresso, no joke" chase tells me.
"oh my madelyn-" i say with a laugh.
she just giggles and jumps on chases back.
"kennedy they're ready for you in makeup and hair!" i hear someone tell me.
"okay! thank you" i tell them as i tell drew, madelyn, and chase bye.
i get to makeup and sit down beside madison who was also getting her makeup done.
"2 days" she says with a wink.
"please, don't remind me. my stomach hurts just thinking about it" i respond.
"awh are you nervy" she asks.
"uh duh, i've never kissed him let alone what the scene is resembling" i tell her.
we chat more and finish makeup at the same time. we thank the artists and head to fittings.
we get our outfits on and we are sitting on a chair in front of one another, i look over and see rudy walking over to us.
"hello ladies" he says sitting beside madison.
"helloooo" i say with a smile.
i hear madison chuckle to herself in a suspicious way. "hi" she says.
we look at her confused wondering why she chuckled suspiciously.
"what's with the sus laugh?" rudy asks madison.
"no reason, just excited to watch you guys kiss" she says grinning ear to ear.
i look at her confused. what was she talking about?
he looks at me and notices the confusion on my face.
"they didn't tell you?" he asks me making me shake my head. "directors added a kiss between jj and samantha" he adds.
my eyes go wide. "i see i see" i state not knowing what to say. i go on to change the subject and start talking about something until madison cuts me off. i see rudy take a photo of me.
"you guys should totally practice or something while i call everyone else over" madison cuts me off.
me and rudy laugh and shake our heads before getting up. i grab his hand and walk away from madison before she could say anything else.
"ooouu are we gonna practice?" rudy asks me with a smirk on his face.
"i- no- we're not. i just needed to get away before she said anything else and i wanted you to come with" i respond as we go to the hammocks.
i lay on one side of the hammock while he lays on the other.
we hang out chatting for a bit until he closes his eyes making me snap a photo of the moment.