chapter thirty five

today was a filming day, we had a few more episodes/scenes to film before completely being done with season two.

i was already on set, it was about 2pm i think. i've been here since 8am this morning just hanging out majority of the time since i was needed later on, i wasn't too sure why Jonas called me in super early but i didn't ask questions.
while Chase was filming, i was hanging out with Madelyn making tiktoks in the guest house.

kennedyr posted a tiktok

caption: WHO EDITED THIS TIKTOK OF US BECAUSE I WANT TO SMOOCH YOUR FOREHEAD RN @madelyn_cline -comments limited-rudypankow: THIS IS SO COOL -> kennedyr: COME TO THE S WORD I MISS YOU-> rudypankow: IM ON MY WAY RNmadelyn_cline: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ...

-comments limited-
rudypankow: THIS IS SO COOL
-> kennedyr: COME TO THE S WORD I MISS YOU
-> rudypankow: IM ON MY WAY RN
madelyn_cline: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING
-> kennedyr: LITERALLY SO GOOD
user: I MADE IT!!!!
-> kennedyr: U ARE SO TALENTED BBY !!!!
-> madelyn_cline: WE LOVE YOU
-> user: I LOVE YOU GUYS OMG IMA CRY

next thing i know drew walks in so i force him to make one with me.

kennedyr

caption: drew is very proud of himself for this :,)-comments limited- user: I LOVE THIS DUO SO MUCHHHHHuser: drew is SO FINE BRO WHATmadelyn_cline: surprised he wasn't bullying you-> kennedyr: HE DID AFTERWARDS LMFAOOjonathandavis: HE NEEDS A TIKT...

-comments limited-
user: I LOVE THIS DUO SO MUCHHHHH
user: drew is SO FINE BRO WHAT
madelyn_cline: surprised he wasn't bullying you
-> kennedyr: HE DID AFTERWARDS LMFAOO
jonathandavis: HE NEEDS A TIKTOK
-> kennedyr: IMMEDIATELY!!!!
rudeth: drew got moves 😎
-> kennedyr: tiktok moves to be exact 😎

i was called to go to the film spot because i was in the scene.

-filming-
we were all in the classroom doing a 'test' when someone walks in asking for Pope, after a bit of convincing the teacher the two left the classroom and chatted. Kiara, JJ, and i looked at each other confused.
he comes back in urgently with something in his hand and sits down.
"okay.. what was that?" i ask Pope sitting behind him.
he turns around and shows us an envelope with a stamped wax thing on it that helped keep it sealed. we all look at it trying to see what it was.
"is that the wheat symbol?" Kiara asks focused on it.
"yeah" Pope says.
"what the fu-" JJ starts to say but the teacher gives him a look. "fu- fudge...." he says himself.

the school bell rings and we were walking towards the library.
"is this a game of tag?" JJ asks loudly walking in behind me.
"i don't know" i tell him quietly.
"am i gonna have to beat you with your protractor? what's going on?" JJ adds.
"SHH" the library lady tells us.
"seriously Pope, you're driving me insane." Kiara tells him before we all sit at a computer.
"okay so that guy was from the scholarship committee, take a look at this" Pope says as he hands us the envelope. JJ snatches it from his hand quickly opening it and stares at it.
"out loud" Kie says.
JJ looks at all of us, "i can't read cursive.." he tells us.
i grab the letter and start reading it out to the others, "dear mr. heyward, i am reaching out because i have material evidence that can exonerate John B. Routledge. it is a vital importance that you come and meet with me in person at my offices at 27 King Street Charleston at 8:00p.m. sharp tonight. please come alone. Regards, C. Limbrey" i finish reading it with a strange look on my face. "what the-" i mumble.
"Charleston?" JJ asks Pope.
"its like an eight hour drive plus the ferry. how will we get there tonight?" Pope states.
"we'd have to leave like right now." JJ tells him.
"i have a free period" Kie says.
"and i'm always down to ditch" i add.
"material evidence? what does that even mean? 'material evidence'??" JJ says to himself.
"it means he can clear John B." i tell him.
"oh shit, then we're going to Charleston" JJ says no longer in a whisper tone.
"i gotta tell my mom, look if we get it this time we're not giving it to Shoupe." Kiara states.
Pope was looking and typing into the computer before sighing.
"what?" Kie asks.
"i'm not sure but i think whoever this Limbrey person is, they might be related to the captain of the Royal Merchant." Pope tells us.

"CUT" Jonas shouts with a happy look upon his face.
-end of filming-

Jonathan, Rudy, and i go to next filming spot which was in a truck that was supposed to 'Heyward's'. we get into it and goof around while Madison was getting ready for the scene. it was the scene where she was talking with her parents ya know.

"and ACTION" Jonas tells us.

-filming-
Pope, JJ, and i were cramped in the truck outside of Kie's house. Pope was behind the wheel, JJ was in the passenger seat and i was sitting on his lap so there was space for Kie.
Kiara and her parents were by the front porch steps chatting, things were clearly heating up. we were all watching them communicate.
"they're taking it really well" JJ says with his arms wrapped around my waist.
"mhmm" Pope reply's.
"how'd you get this rig? cause i know your old man didn't let you have it" JJ asks him.
"i undid the intake valves on the carburetor. made it start pinging" Pope responds.
"now you're just gonna take it to your cousin Jeff's house, just gonna get it fixed" JJ starts.
"crash overnight" the boys say in union.
"i think i'm rubbing off on you Pope, lying to your old man and stealing his truck. kinda sounds familiar" JJ adds before looking at him. "all right that was a sore subject my bad" JJ tells him.
the guys conversate more until Kiara walks over to the truck. i was focused on her parents actions.
JJ and i get out the truck allowing Kiara to get in, she puts her hands up in defense after her dad tells her to look at her life right now.
"it's good to see y'all Mr. and Mrs. Carrera!" JJ says with a smile and wave towards them.
"hi uh, ma'am, sir. i.. i promise to have her back at a reasonable hour and safe." Pope tells them trying to make things better.
"what are you doing-" Kie asks him.
"Kiara, listen to me. you wanna go? then you can go. but if you don't come back at the proper time, then don't come back at all!" Anna aka Kie's mom states.
i remain focused on her mother's body language as she spoke, "she's bluffing" i tell Kiara quietly which makes her enter the truck and sit beside Pope.
JJ gets in and i sit on his lap again. "y'all have a good day!" i tell her parents before shutting the truck door.
"this shit would be so much easier without parents" Kiara states.

"CUT" Jonas tells us. "great job everyone" he adds.
-end of filming-

a/n:
800 READS????? ON THIS STORY??? NAH CAUSE WTF IS LIFE!?3!:$/& TY TY 🥲🥲🥲