Chapter fifty seven

It was the first real filming day for Euphoria. After I found out I got the part for Maddy Perez, the cast and I did the read through for the script and it went really well. I already met everyone including Zendaya, Sydney, and Jacob.

Jacob was much different than his character Nate, it's kind of insane how unalike they are. Zendaya was the sweetest person ever, and Sydney was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Ladies, please head to 'Maddy's bedroom' after getting ready. Thank you!" The Director says.

We all nod and head to fittings, then hair and makeup. Afterwards we go to the set area that was supposed to be 'Maddy's bedroom'.

"Action!" The director yells.

-filming-

Kat was laying on my bed on her phone, BB was in the bathroom doing her hair and I was complaining about how I look.

I had my shirt half way on revealing my boobs, "do you think my areola's look weird?" I ask turning around to face Kat.

"No" she responds.

"But like, the edges though-" I start to say.

"Maddy, they're fine" She reassures me, putting her phone down.

"Fine like, they're kind of weird? Or fine like nobody but me would notice what I notice?" I continue turning back around to face the mirror.

"Fine like shut the fuck up Maddy" BB says walking into the room.

"I'm disgusting. I literally look disgusting." I state as I put my shirt on fully.

"Maddy, you just snap out of this. You're hot as fuck, Nate's a loser. Who cares?" Kat says.

"He's not a loser, he's a dick" I respond.

"All dicks are losers, duh" Kat adds.

"Look bottom line: y'all need to walk into this party like your pussy costs a million dollars." BB states while looking in my closet.

"For real, i'd settle for like fifty grand" I mumble as I put pants on.

"Fifty grand is a million dollars" BB says taking a hit from her vape.

"I'd settle for like, four Corona Lights and some non-rapey affection" Kat admits.

"That's kind of depressing-" BB comments.

"Nate's just like, totally ruined my confidence. You know when somebody just constantly criticizes like, everything about you?" I say continuing to look in the mirror.

"Yep, that's like every guy" BB says.

"You just need to catch a dick and forget about your troubles" Kat states.

"Girl, you just need to catch a dick" i say smiling at her.

"Seriously Maddy, the best thing to do after a breakup is to fuck someone new and then move on" Kat continues.

"Please Kat, remind me again how many guys you've fucked? Oh yeah, and catfishing? That don't count"BB says.

I look into the mirror and touch up whatever needs to be.

"can you not be a cunt for like 15 seconds?" I ask BB.

My Father knocks on the door and opens it looking at all of us, beginning to say something.

"Dad! Stop being a pervert we're literally like all naked!" I shout.

He walks out and we laugh.

"CUT" The director yells.

-end of filming-

"Absolutely fantastic job" He continues.

We thank him before he walks off, the ladies and I hang out and exchange numbers before we leave since our filming was done for this day.

I head home and go inside, smiling at the puppy greeting me when I walk in.

"Awh, hi cutie" I say kneeling down to pet her.

"Hey baby, how was the first day?" Rudy asks walking in from the kitchen.

"Hi, it was good. Went quite smoothly, thank god. Nothing had to be re-filmed" I tell him.

"That's good, is it different than filming obx?" He asks placing a kiss on my lips, I smile and nod.

"Being that I had my boobs out on day one, I would say yeah-" I say, sitting on the couch.

He laughs and sits beside me as the puppy jumps up between us laying down.

"That's show biz for ya" He jokes as he pets the puppy.

I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder, we continue talking about how our days went which turned into a who does the puppy like more situation.... don't ask because I have no clue how-

kennedyrodriguez has added to their story

A/N:

I really hope this all makes sense because if i'm being honest I didn't reread it to make sure :,)