chapter fourty

it was the last day for filming on season two, and let me say it was super bittersweet for all of us. we were glad filming would be done but we also knew we all may not hang out with certain people as often since majority of us were moving somewhere else.

i was already on set and in the fitting trailer to get ready for the scenes. after i'm all ready i'm on my way to the sitting area to chill out until Jonas stops me, pulling me to the side to thank me for all my hard work so far which made me feel super appreciated. we chatted for a bit and ended it with a hug, i laid on a sun chair before having to film and took selfies because why not.

kennedyrodriguez

madisonbaileybabe and 992,791 others liked

kennedyrodriguez: Barbados
-comments limited-
rudeth: you look good in everything wowow
-> kennedyrodriguez: thank you bby
madisonbaileybabe: watermelon vibes i'm in love
-> kennedyrodriguez: you can eat me up LMFAO
-> madisonbaileybabe: LMFAOOEODIAOAO
madelyncline: again with the small tops, are you flirting with me
-> kennedyrodriguez: absolutely
madisonbeer: angel
-> kennedyrodriguez: says you
user: i love that you don't edit out your stretch marks <3 you help me not be ashamed of mine!
-> kennedyrodriguez: nothing to be ashamed of! it's natural and we r human!!! your stretch marks are sexy, embrace them!! <333 love you lots
-> user: YOU RESPONDED AHH THANK U SM REALLY U HELP SO MANY LADIES TRUST ME
user: WHY ARE YOU IN BARBADOS?? :0

oh yeah i forgot to mention, i'm in barbados HAHA.

5 minutes later and i was needed to film.

"ACTION" Jonas yells.

-filming-

we were on a big ass ship like boat, inside of a container.
"nice work John B. you know these things lock from the outside right?" JJ complains.
"okay i was just trying to get us on the boat, JJ i wasn't thinking that far ahead." John b tells him.
"we're stuck in here like rats" JJ complains more, "in this death cage!" he continues.
"it's hot" i mumble taking off the jacket i was wearing.
"okay JJ you're not helping-" Pope states.
"you don't have a lot of room to talk right now Pope. you said you had a plan but what happened to thinking ahead?" JJ tells him.
"i find your lack of self-knowledge disturbing." Pope admits making JJ laugh.
"last i checked, you literally shot an oil container with the gat, remember that?" JJ tells him.
"oh my god, shut up. shut up!" Kiara demands. "pull it together" she continues making them go quiet.
"okay" JJ mumbles.
"lets try to find a way out of here" Pope says.

"hey pope, how do you kill a snake?" JJ asks, he had taken his sweater and hat off.
"you go for the head" Pope mumbles.
"exactly. but the head in this instance, is the bridge. to take the bridge we need maximum firepower and i happen to know that theres an armory on this ship in case of pirate attacks" JJ says.
"pirate attacks" Kiara repeats in disbelief getting up.
"if we take that, i'm not just talking pistols-" JJ starts before Kie interrupts.
"you lost me-" she states.
"i'm talking knives-" JJ continues.
"killing everybody here is not a plan" Kie tells him before walking towards the back.
"ah, we lost her" JJ states before going on about weapons which causes the guys to start arguing.
"can we do one thing without arguing?" i ask annoyed.
"no" they say in union before arguing again causing me to go back where Kiara is.
"guys!" she shouts quietly as they come to us. we had found a window thing.
"what was that about a swiss army knife not coming in handy?" JJ says holding it up knowing he was right.
"just stop it" John b tells him.
"go" Pope says.

JJ gets the thing unlocked and arguing happens because John b and Pope agreed that JJ, Kie, and i should stay back.
"i get it, i'll be on the B team" JJ says.
"i never said B team-" John b states.
"i'm sorry- are you calling us B team?" i ask giving him a look.
"did B team not just find our way out, or am i totally tripping?" Kiara asks wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

more arguing happens before John b and Pope crawl out the little window.

JJ sighs as Kiara puts the thing back on, i sit beside JJ on the floor.
"i've been thinking, when all of this is over and we're just rolling in the dough. i'm gonna get a new board, i'm just gonna deck it out and i'm gonna go on a surf trip" he starts to say, "i don't know where, but like, the world's calling. i don't know, someone name a place" he says.
"Spain" i say.
"then after Spain, South America or South Africa" he continues.
"you're gonna go to South Africa?" Kie asks.
"one of the south places, then Micronesia maybe, and then just ride.. wherever the waves take you." he finishes.
"so that's the plan? if we were to get a ton of cash? that's the dream? surf trip?" Kie asks.
"ripping jungle break all day long, bamboo hut, cooking a fish on a fire, after that just go back to the waves, that's the dream" JJ states.
"sounds perfect.." i say with a smile.
"yeah" he responds.
"got room for one more?" i ask making him laugh.
"you got your passport?" he asks.
"you don't have a passport" i respond.
"hell no i don't got a passport, kookiest thing ever." he says making us all laugh before interrupted by Pope asking for someone to open the opening.
Kie opens it and lets them in before closing it again.

-end of filming-

we film a bunch more involving the container now we were filming a fight scene.

-filming-

JJ and i were running while the others were doing something else important. we stop in our tracks seeing a man look at us pulling out a machete.
"of course, there's more of you" he says getting closer. "get on your knees" he adds.
"yeah that's not gonna happen" JJ says as he dodges the man swinging the knife at him.
we start beating up the man together. JJ gets pushed down hitting his head. the man goes for me which JJ warns me about.
"SAM! SAMMY!" he yells getting up to try and help me, i dodge the mans swing as JJ grabs him from behind trying to protect me. next thing i knew JJ was overboard falling into the water.
i kick the man in his stomach causing him to fall down before looking over the edge.
"JJ!" i yell only to see him face down in the water, i dive into the water and grab ahold of him flipping him so his face was up. i was screaming and panicking trying to keep us both up.
"J! J please stay with me. please please" i continue yelling.

gun shots are fired as people jump into the water and get onto a boat with Sarah, Kie, and John b.

"where's JJ and Sammy?" John b asks.
"i thought they were with you" Pope states.
"last time i saw them was on the other side of the ship" Cleo admits.

i was crying for help trying to keep us above surface.
"John B!! help!!" i yell out.
i hear a boat approach us.
"there they are!!" Pope says.
they all scream JJ noticing he was in my arms. they pull up closer and help me get JJ into the boat before i get in.

the boat quits working and everyone panics noticing Rafe was pointing a gun at us. i was still trying to get JJ to wake up. John b gets the boat going and we speed off.
"please! please! get up!" i cry out keeping my hand on him.
JJ opens his eyes and begins coughing up water.
"yeah cough it out" John b reassures him.
JJ looks around at all of us before looking at me inches away from his face.
"hi" i say to him relieved.
"sup" he responds causing us all to laugh, i gently nudge him before bringing him into a hug.
"just always looking for attention" John B jokes.
"whatever it takes right?" JJ responds as we all laugh before explaining what happened to him.

Pope looks into the distance, "this shit ain't over" he says.
"no it ain't." John b adds.

"CUT" Jonas yells.

-end of filming-

we head towards an island before getting out and onto land.

"ACTION" Jonas says.