chapter fifty three

it was about 12 in the afternoon, i had been out and about all day doing aarons. i called Rudy and told him to meet me at the animal shelter.

i was sitting in my car waiting on him to arrive, about 10 minutes later he finally shows up and parks beside me. i turn my car off and get out grabbing my purse and keys, shutting the door before i walk over to Rudy who was getting out his vehicle.
"hi my love" i greet him with a smile.
"hi baby" he says before placing a kiss on my lips.
"so what're we doing here exactly?" he asks me as we walks towards the entrance holding hands.
"getting a puppy, are you okay with that?" i ask.
he nods, "yes i am, i told you i was the other day when we talked about it" he responds as he holds the door for me.
"thank you, and i know i just wanted to double check before actually going through with it" i say before talking with the front desk lady.

the nice lady brought us back to show us puppies, we go into a room with the ones we liked one by one to see which would be best for us, we agree on the same one that we love and tell the lady. after a bit of doing paper work and the boring stuff we finally get the dog and head to the cars. the puppy is going to go with Rudy to the house while i do the shopping for it.

the puppy is a girl, we haven't decided on a name yet (y'all can give suggestions if you want).

when i'm done buying the essentials for a puppy with a few extra things, i make a vet appointment for her because it's very important for her to get all that completed, afterwards i head home and unload everything.

kennedyrodriguez

jonathandavissofficial and 997,692 others liked

kennedyrodriguez: officially a dog mom 🥲
-comments-
rudeth: she already loves the house's environment i could cry
-> kennedyrodriguez: the way she curls up when she sleeps, lets cry together
-> rudeth: i'm so down, omw to a corner
madelyncline: OUR DOGS NEED TO HAVE A PLAYDATE
-> itschasestokes: IMMEDIATELY
-> kennedyrodriguez: YES YES YES
jonathandavissofficial: AWHHHHH SHES ADORABLE
-> kennedyrodriguez: SO CUTE
drewstarkey: she looks so soft man ima steal her
-> kennedyrodriguez: 1. she is 2. don't you dare
user: boy or girl?? btw she is so cute
-> kennedyrodriguez: girl :,)
user: PUPPY FEVER FR, I WANT ONE SO BAD :(
user: puppy parents 🥲🥲🥲