Subject 1 Down

For a  little while we stayed like this, forever for me. It wasn't until we heard voices coming from the other side of the hallway that reality came back into our heads. We started walking in the direction Ashido was facing  so nothing seemed suspicious and nothing was wrong, right? I looked down at Mina's hand... should I? Ah, Screw it. I grabbed her hand throwing her off guard. I looked away so she couldn't see the blush on my face. I feel like such a dumbass for making a move like this. I was busy hating my decision to grab her hand until I felt her head on my shoulder. Hehe, I guess I made the right decision after all didn't I?

I hear gasps from behind us, "Is that Ashido and Estacado?" I recognize their voice, Jirou.

"Yo, Estacado," I turn to look at Kaminari, "When did you start going out with Ashido?"

Before I responded, I notice Mina give them the bird. She was thinking the same way as me. Telling them to piss off. We walked to class and that was it for that period of time and it was better then I could've imagined.

After Class

Everyone was watching as the doorway got filled up by other classes. What annoys me most it that its the only way to leave the damn class. I could tell that me, Ky, and Katsuki was angered by this.

"U-Um, why the heck are you all here?" I hear Ochacco ask.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked.

"I think it's pretty damn obvious whats going on..." I say, angrily.

"They're scouting out the competition," Bakugou said after me.

"After all, this is the class that survived the villain attack," Ky finishes, we walk to the huge group of students.

DON'T SPEAK TO THE PURPLE ONE

I don't know what the Darkness meant by that but it must sense a quirk that's not too friendly, "Knowing we survived that attack just fine must send the fear down your throats," I say. 

"Now move it, extra's," Bakugou said after me, damnit man, you can't be doing that.

"So this is Class 1-A" a voice said, THE PURPLE ONE SPEAKS, "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass."

I smack Bakugou over the head, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"Calling people extra's just make you very unlikable and make people want to beat the shit out of you." I say, he scoffs.

"How sad to come here and-" The 'Purple one' started but I intervened.

"Now listen here, all of you, I just want to get out of here but some of you like to piss certain people off. How villainous of you to try to mess your opponent before the fight. I highly recommend you get out of the way before all of you see something you wish you never saw," I say, the 'purple one' glared at me.

"Ah yes, the dark one that relys too heavily on weapons then his actual quirk, I really do wonder how you got in." He said, mind games huh. FUN!

I am strong enough to use the Darkness right now, sure the sun is out but my dad taught me how to use it when there is light. I had the right demon arm slither behind by back and onto the floor, some of my classmates look away. It slithered into the crowd making screams come from them. The crowd dispersed and I left, along with Mina not far behind me as well as Ky and Bakugou back away.

"I didn't know you could use your powers in the light, Darkling," Katsuki spoke up.

"My dad taught the very few powers that works while in light, he did after the USJ incident." I reply. Sports Festival is in two weeks, lets make it count.

I got to my limo and held the door open for Ashido, knowing she would want a ride. She sat down and I sat next to her, right when I did she cuddled up to me. I put arm over her, and we sat there for a minute. She sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Does this mean that we are together? Like dating?" She asked me.

"I guess we are, my lovely," I said.

For the next 2 weeks my training has been varied, Ky and I have been meditating on the mountains occasionally, I've trained with my dad in the darkest area's of the city, my dad also taught me some of the abilities that he once learned, I've been to the gym by myself and saw some of my classmates.

Scarecrow

I've been watching the target all month, been training real hard for his goal. How sad is it that he won't be able to make it to this 'sports festival'. Not even the pro hero's will save him for what I will do. 

On the day of the festival, no one is outside so I can get to my destination. I go to the rooftop and set a timer on a 'fear toxin gas' canister just in case things go wrong. I quietly enter the boys house and hear the TV playing. I quietly make my way to the TV room. I don't see anyone on the couch, I suddenly felt something hit the back of my head. 

"I don't know who you are, but you better give me a damn good explanation of what your doing here." I put my hands in the air and stood to face him.

"I'm here to do an experiment." I say.

"Oh yeah? Is it how to get your brains blown out the quickest?" He asks, I look and see the gas coming from the vents, "What's going on?"

He starts to get a little woozy and starts to tumble a bit, "It's your time to face your fears." I say and he falls over. One down one left to go.