Unexpected Events

I was informed that Aizawa didn't expel anyone, he just wanted everyone to do their best. The one that informed me was a kid with yellow hair with black at the end of it on only part of his hair. I was given a lot of respect for how I got the same as Bakugou.

The next day we had something called "Hero Basic Training class." I treated it like everyday. I get there and enter with Yaoyorozu and Shoto, nothing too different. I entered the building though a new and different thing happened . The bonde from yesterday put his arm around my neck like we have known each other for our entire lives.

"I suggest moving that arm before I break it," I say to him, he didn't.

"My name is Denki Kaminari," He said, "I forgot to introduce myself yesterday."

"I'm (Y/N) Estacado," I say, and I say the same I told Ashido yesterday, "My quirk is called... the Darkness, it has a mind of its own, it can never be controlled. You think you can, but it manipulates you. I do what my dad did and use it rarely."

"That's pretty cool," Kaminari told me, he thought it was cool?

"It sucks," I say, I got his arm off of me. The funny thing is I kept walking with Shoto and Yaoyorozu behind me.

Once in class, I was in the same spot with Ashido in front of me and a red haired boy behind me. I sat back in my seat as everyone's conversation continued. Ashido turned to talk to me like yesterday.

"I can't believe you tied with Bakugou," She said, she was excited about something.

"With what little darkness I had," I say, rolling my eyes.

"You did amazing (Y/N)" The redhead said from behind me.

"Whatever," I say, I don't like praise too much because it inflates peoples ego's.

"I AM HERE!!" I hear from the doorway, "Coming through the door like a hero."

It's All Might, he entered the room. He is the training teacher I guess. He looked like his hero self, I didn't think too much about it. He talked about the costumes we asked for in letters weeks ago. Mine was a formal attire like my dad in his life. It was a suit jacket with a nice white shirt, along with nice black pants. Once it was on people were confused about my hero outfit, why it was a formal outfit. I told them that my true hero outfit is part of my quirk. After a while we were put in duo's, 2v2. I ended up pairing with Izuku and Ochaco vs Tenya and Bakugou. The only pair of three. We watched people before us but I waited for my turn eagerly. When it was our turn we stood at the bottom floor, our goal was to find and disable a bomb. I pulled out my pistol that I snuck past my dad and shot out the lights.

"Much much better now," I say, Izuku and Ochaco were scared.

"You're not supposed to bring guns to school." Izuku said, his voice was shaky.

"It's only for the light problem," I say, "I knew about this test and to make it as real as possible... I shot the lights."

Ochako and Isuku ran upstairs while I walked. I told them to find the bomb and leave Bakugou for me. After the second pair of stairs, they were long gone... but I heard an explosion. I sprinted up the next pair of stairs and found Bakugou and Izuku.

"DAMN YOU DEKU!!" Bakugou yelled.

"HEY SHITHEAD!" I yelled from the stairs, he turned to glare at me, "YEAH ME, COME AT ME!"

Before he could do anything, Izuku kicked Bakugou in the face and ran up to Uraraka like I asked earlier. Bakugou wasn't happy and charged at me, funny thing, lights were on. I resorted to my training I got from my dad. I pulled out my pistol, pistol whipped him, and shot the lights near us as fast as possible. Bakugou went to hit me but the left demon arm caught him and threw him at the wall. It was a long fight but I was dominating because of my darkness advantage. I eventually knocked him unconscious. I picked him up and went down stairs, I walked to the entrance and got outside. I turned to look at the practice building and saw a huge dent in it from me and Bakugou. After a bit I heard the intercom go off.

"HERO'S WIN!" All Might's voice said.

Once we got to the main area, we were given an analysis of how we did. All Might said that hero's won... but asked 'who were the ones that acted their part?"

Yaoyorozu spoke up quickly, "Katsuki and (Y/N) using large ranged attacks in an indoor area was too foolish but didn't break the building 'surprisingly'. Izuku and Ochako let their guards down too early and their final improvised attack was too reckless. Despite losing, Tenya was the best for adapting to the situation and respecting the spirit of the exercise. And (Y/N) captured the villain putting him into hero custody, despite bringing his gun to school."

"Making it realistic," I say, All Might was impressed by Yaoyorozu.

All Might started the next fight while I made my way to the locker room. I pulled off the Hero Outfit of mine. I put on some casual clothing because of how sweaty I was, before I pulled my shirt over my head I heard a voice.

"You bested me," It said, must've been Bakugou on the other side of the locker room.

"I told you that the dark is my ally," I say, "I understand you are very strong, if you use it right, you could best me," I honestly believe that.

"What are you saying," He asks in confusion.

"You have potential to be probably the strongest hero yet." I look at him with a smirk.

"Don't prai-" he started but I quickly cut him off.

"I am not praising you, I can look at you and see you standing tall," I explain, "You aren't my hero. Right now, I am above you."

"I'm sorry," He muttered, I didn't understand him.

"What?"

"See you around," He said, he walked out of the locker room.

Bakugou is no longer a threat to me right now... now...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

NO ONE IS TO BE TRUSTED

YOU SHOULD ONLY LISTEN TO ME.

"NO!" I yell, the Darkness is talking to me, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" I yell again but this was the last thing I said before I collapsed because it was hurting me.