Before The Field Trip

I was Getting past the paparazzi was only the most difficult thing to do in the morning, camera's and microphones in my face until I got inside. Aizawa barely made it through as well. A reporter tried coming in and she got a steel door shut in her face.

"Get to class, Estacado," He tells me.

"I got a good 10 minutes until the bell rings," I tell him.

"If your late then you're docked points," He says as he continues to walk, I walk behind him for a bit.

"The reporters are here for All Might? Correct?" I ask him.

"Yes, actually they are all wanting an interview with the #1 hero." He answers as tired as possible.

11 minutes later

Aizawa is talking to our class about our scores yesterday from the mock battle, "Decent work on yesterdays combat training you guys. I saw the video feed and went over all of your teams results. Bakugou, you're talented so don't sulk like a child because you lost, okay?"

"Yeah whatever," I hear Katsuki say.

"...And Estacado, I see the only way you won was because you brought a gun to school, please find a way to darken an area without shooting a bullet, okay?"

"Fine," I scoff.

"I don't want to hear about it unless it's a last resort... Now, our next task will decide your future," He says right after talking to me.

'No more quirk tests, I hope,' I think to yourself.

"You all need to pick a class representative," He says, I smile and look down.

'Come on man, don't do that' I think.

Kirishima stands up and proceeds to yell, "PICK ME GUYS, I WANNA BE CLASS REP."

Kaminari then rose his hand and spoke, "Yeah, I'll take it."

Soon enough, almost everyone was trying to "convince" people to vote for them to be class rep. I start to laugh, loudly I'm guessing because everyone paused and looked at me. Of course my first instinct was to not say anything but I need to look past that first instinct, I start to speak.

"You all think that asking people to vote for you will make them choose you? We need someone who will show everyone that we are strong and capable and worthy of being hero's. We need to show everyone that we all could be real pro's. Say.... someone reckless was class rep. They would make our class look below middle school level. I say we need someone who we can believe in and so... I will make the first vote." I say, I voted for Shoto because for no other reason but to see what would happen

After the voting was done, it ending up being Izuku being class rep somehow but I don't give a damn. Yaoyorozu was the deputy. And then I stopped paying attention because of the voice.

YOU WASTE MY TIME,

LET ME FEAST ON HEARTS

LET ME OUT!!

"Not a chance you demon" I say.

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU

(Y/N) I AM GROWING IMPATIENT

I CAN TAKE HER AWAY!

I knew exactly what he was talking about, I stood up, "Mr. Aizawa, I would like you to step in the hall, could you come out as well when you are done." I say,

"Alright, I'll be out soon." Aizawa responds.

I stand up and go outside the classroom, I lean against the wall and start to speak, "What's your problem?"

YOU WASTE MY TIME

"You have had enough essence when my dad was still in that life," I say.

I GROW HUNGRY FOR MORE

"I can't kill anyone, is there a replacement that you'll be happy with?" I ask, it goes quiet.

BLOOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS CLOSE TO A SOULS ESSENCE

YOURS WILL NOT WORK!

'That is the only thing that could help?' I think to yourself, while thinking about that, Aizawa walked out of the classroom.

"What is the issue?" He asks immediately.

"The darkness, I just had a conversation with it... For over a century, it has fed on the souls of enemy's. I asked if there was anything that could be a substitute, it said that blood is the closest one for it." I say, Aizawa scratches his chin, "It is the only way for it to cooperate with me without any fatalities."

Aizawa then makes eye contact with you, "You defiantly have a villain's quirk, I'm guessing that your own blood won't be any help...I'll go get principle Nezu to figure out what to do, you can go back to class."

With that he left, leaving me to walk to the door to class 1-A. I put your hand on the door and open it, all the chaos, all the noise, suddenly stopped. Everyone was looking at the man dressed in a suit. You walk to your seat as the chaos slowly returned, along with the noise. I sit back in my chair and fold my arms. I look to my right and see Tokoyami walk towards me.

"You and I both have darkness type quirks." He says.

"Yeah, but mine is worse than yours, I get to be all god like when the Darkness is pleased, but it never is because I can't feed it." I say

"Yes, but mine takes over when it is too dark, it wants to hurt." He said... that sounds very familiar, "Dark Shadow though seems to be afraid of you."

I WANT TO KILL THE COPY CAT

"Yeah, by the way, the Darkness says it wants to kill the copy cat," I say, he nods and walks away.

After about 10 minutes of nothing really happening, Aizawa came back the the little bear, Principle Nezu. Aizawa motion me to "come here". I got up from my seat and walked past everyone to get to the front. You follow them to the hall, where you see All Might and Kayama.

"It has been brought to my attention that Y/N Estacado has a quirk that too dangerous by itself." Nezu says.

"What should we do?" All Might asks.

"Aizawa has told me that the darkness has a hunger that needs to quenched before it is used without any problem." Nezu continued.

"Estacado told me that the Darkness was fed by centuries of killing for the essence of souls. He told me that the only thing that the Darkness will except that won't cause death is blood." Aizawa said.

"Hh, I don't know what to say." All Might said.

"I have an idea," Kayama said, making all of us look at her, "He could partner up with someone who would be willing to give him some of their blood but he would have to be their partner until he is able to find another person that will do the same thing."

"The Darkness will absorb the blood, it will be happy to have something to help with its hunger. The problem is that it will only be enough for only so long." I speak up.

"If we do do this, Estacado, you will need to find someone who will be willing to give you some of their blood when the time is right." All Might says.

HE HIDES IN A DISGUISE OF FALSENESS

"All Might," I say, he looks at me dead in the eyes, "The Darkness tells me you don't really look like this, and it's no liar." Everyone looks at me, with shock in their eyes, "The Darkness has existed since before time, so he has only gotten more powerful after each and every user since people existed."

"So it's been here for longer then the first recorded quirk?" Nezu asks.

"Yes."

"So it has been settled, you need to find someone who will give you some of their blood for only when necessary. I don't want you getting blood when I'm in the middle of teaching," Aizawa says, I nod and that was that. I went back to class and was there until lunch. Hopefully someone could help me out, but who should I ask?