New Horizon

Mina left me, just like Trish left Cole. She wants nothing to do with me after everything I have done for her and for this community. I know I need to leave this place but this quarantine won't let me do a damn thing. Dad, I could really use your guidance right about now...

I woke up with Toga snuggled up to me again. I'm just surprised that she wasn't arrested like the others. I recognized the scent of my friend Deku. I swear if she killed him. I got up and went downstairs and saw Zeke eating some food while Cole is no were to be scene. He said Cole was out doing Cole things for the people.

I left the house after breakfast and went to where All Might asked me to meet him. It was at the school, I saw that they were building something off to the side. I entered the building and was met by All Might.

"Ah, Y/N, it's nice to see you again," He said, "I wanted to discuss something with you."

"As you texted me," I say in a monotone voice.

"Anyway, quarantine will be lifted soon, that will be good for all of Mustafu."

"Cut to the chase, All Might." I told him.

"Ah, I see, Y/N..." He started but went quiet for a second, "There was a meeting we had about you. You have been quite professional about some of these things besides killing those few men... It was written down as self defense."

"Bastards got what was coming." I say.

"We all fear you won't be able to excel to be a Hero because of killing so after a long discussion, we decided to give you the first official Hunter. You are only allowed to kill those with requests from towns, city's, and governments. You are no longer required to be in school." All Might told me.

"Thanks, it's sad I have to be the first but there needs to be a first to understand."

"I was against the idea but there were a few people more in favor. It's not normal to me."

"All Might, listen, if they would issue for my help, they are getting a death sentence either way."

"I know, there is already a request from you on the other side of the city." All Might gave me what I needed, "Go stop them."

I ran off to the address that he gave me. It was a bank, lesser known but used many times. Hostage situation. Police ran up to me, asking if I was what they requested. They have already executed a hostage when Hero's tried their usual routine. I pulled the dual wield M1911's my dad had custom made. I asked about all possible entrances and they said there aren't any. I walked around the building and found a ladder to the roof. Once I was up there, there was a small ventilation shaft. Darkling can fit. He was on the other side of the grate and looked back at me.

"Close your eyes monkey." He said, I did and I was now looking in his point of view.

In Darkling's body, I ran through the vents, looking for an exit in a convenient spot to enter. I saw another shaft into a security room with a masked man watching if the police tried anything funny. I used Darkling's hand to go through the grate and surprisingly, unscrewed the bolt. I put it across from me and I jumped down. I hopped on his back and made him go into the screens then at the door. The last thing I did was use Darkling to headbutt him so hard he was unconscious. I unlocked the back door for trucks and other things.

I opened my eyes and went to the back door and went inside to find the thugs. They were circling the hostages while watching their surroundings for anyone to make a move. There were 4 of them left. I aimed my sights at two of the thugs and pulled the trigger. I quickly vanished and shot the third one. I turn my attention to the last one. I walk towards him while he is shooting me with all the bullets and guns he had but the Darkness kept me safe. I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the ground.

"Who do you work for?!" I ask him, "Talk."

"Go to hell," He says, I rip his mask off.

"I killed the rest of them, if you want to join them in the afterlife, I'll let you be with your friends in hell." I yell.

"Okay, okay," He says, panicky, "We work for anyone who will ask us, we were asked to do this as an expansion for a man in Gotham."

"Thanks," I say and shoot him in the head, "You're all free to go now," I yell to the hostages and then run for the door.

"Well I'll be damned," An officer said, "You took them all out."

"Your force requested the Hunter and here I am."

"We heard that they were a type of government sponsored mercenary group so we thought it was a good idea to file a request for help." He said.

"I want to know when I can get out of the city," I said, looking at the bank.

"We can get you out tomorrow," He responded, "It just requires a lot of scanning and decontamination."

"Thanks, I'll be at the bridge tomorrow than-" I got cut off.

"You'll need this," The officer handed him a badge, "It'll get you out of the city."

"Thanks," I responded.

I left the crime scene soon after and I never felt better. Most of my restrictions are gone and the government allows me to do this. I walk until I get a call from Deku. I was relieved to see he is still alive.