Lost in Hate

No ones

Bricks fell as Tomura went flying through the wall. Voices of his old friends calling out to him. Shigaraki was laying in the rubble while Estacdo got closer and closer to this MONSTER. Y/N has been searching for him, weeks and weeks of trying to find him all right in front of him. Voices of Izuku, Bakugo, Kirishima, and others try to reach out to Estacado, trying to bring Y/N back to reality. He heard them, just ignored them. The class gave up on trying, attacking was their best and only option. Izuku tried the smash attack but got caught but left the demon arm and was thrown aside violently.

"You don't understand," Y/N said, keeping his pace towards the monster.

Bakugo sprinted at him and did an explosion attack. When smoke cleared, Estacado had Bakugo's wrist in his hand. Estacado pulled out his pistol and whipped him and knocked him out.

"I'm warning you," Estacado spoke, eyes still set on the grey being.

Ky tried his lightning attack and it was a violent one, but it didn't connect. The left demon arm was biting into his shoulder, only to throw him into the pallet of bricks nearby. Kirishima ran in front of him, hardening his skin.

"You can't kill him!" He yelled.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND KIRISHIMA, GET OUT OF MY DAMN WAY!" Estacado yelled back, Kirishima got in a blocking position.

Y/N used the right demon arm to slam him into the ground, grabbed him, and threw him at the ceiling. With that, Shigaraki was in grabbing distance. Y/N grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air, he couldn't touch the floor. His grip tightened around his throat with gasps escaping his every few breaths. Before Estacado snapped his neck, he felt his hand start to burn. He looked at the mark and turned around, he saw a crying pinky.

Flashback

Mina was waiting outside of the hideout that she and Ky had found. She let Ky go in there by himself to "interrogate" them to find out where the League of Villains' hideout was. She was out there for a few minutes, worrying if Y/N was safe. After a few minutes, Ky walked out with a stern look on his face.

"We have their coordinates, I need you to meet me there. I need to talk to my master," Ky says, she nods and leaves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ky and Mina met up and snuck around to look through the window. It appeared as though Shigaraki was talking to the famous Hero Killer, Stane. They continued to watch until the three in that room left. They made their way inside quietly and entered the 3rd room they saw through the window. They see a large staircase down.

"Watch it," Ky quietly whispered, he pointed down, "There is a blood trail that appears to get worse the farther down we go."

"I see that, what is it from?" Mina asked quietly.

They continued down with a lot of caution. In their mind, they thought the blood was something they were dragging down the stairs. Once they get to the bottom, they see a weird staff-like thing (aka the Siphon) broken in half, a huge puddle of blood under one chair that was knocked over, and a tv with a recorded tape. Mina inserts the tape and sees something truly disturbing. Scarecrow putting toxins into Y/N veins. After a few minutes, Y/N breaks free and chases something that doesn't exist. His voice is hard to understand for the first bit but eventually you could hear his voice perfectly, it is when he is pointing his gun at his dad. His voice was hard to hear but they understood that he saw someone else in that chair.

What happened next was truly heartbreaking. Y/N shot Jackie Estacado, right in his chest. For a few seconds, there was nothing. Y/N got the realization that he just shot his dad. He falls down and holds his dead father. And that was the end of the tape. Y/N dragged his dad's body up the stairs.

END FLASHBACK

Y/N stared into her orange eyes, tears coming from her face. He slammed Tomura into the ground making him unable to move. He stood to eye level with her. She lowered her hand and stared back at him.

"I told you, you wouldn't understand," Y/N said.

"Then let me understand," She spoke, her voice was shaky. He just stared at her response.

"He MADE me kill the only person that could help me," He yelled at her.

"Let me save you from this," She said, Y/N froze in place, she stepped closer to him, one ever second.

"I've killed people to get to where we are right now, Mina," Y/N said with his head down, "I've been searching for him for so long, here is a secret though-we are being watched,"

She looked at him confused, "What are you talking about?"

There was laughing coming from the floor, "Took you long enough," Shigaraki said.

Blue fire caused an explosion, 2 people appeared from the smoke. A school girl looking one and one that looks like he got his shit burned. He stared them down, even though the girl was looking at him up and down. Y/N pulled out a hidden gun and pointed it at the burned one.

"Well, well, well, I guess this worthless pile of garbage has garbage friends," He says.

"Kee-ep him alive," Tomura said.

The girl pulled out a knife, "Why aren't you just so cute."

"You'll see cute when I carve a hole into your skull," He told her, blue fire started to appear to come at Y/N, but Y/N was prepared to fight his way out of here.

Burnt looking guy was using the blue fire quirk and was charging at Y/N. Y/N used the Darkness to throw a black hole, sucking up the fire and pulling the fire guy into the thing. When it dispersed, the fire guy was quickly recovering but Y/N used the Darkness to kick him a few yards. Y/N was caught off guard when the school girl looking one stabbed him in the neck, sucking the blood out of the system, Estacado was pinned to the ground. When the blood came out, all there was black with some area's glowing purple. What made it stop was Izuku, he kicked her out of the way and helped Y/N up. Him and Mina were carrying Y/N out of the building with the others, they must've left earlier. Y/N looked up at his friends, even though he hurt them, they are still standing here for him.

"Let's get out of here," Bakugo said, he had his hand on his head. He didn't like working with Izuku but he had to for this.

They didn't have a plan to get out of here, and it was quiet. Y/N's phone went off, it was his dad's old friend, Vinnie.

"Hey Y/N, I heard what happened to your old man." He said when Y/N answered the phone, "Look, I know you in a rough place so I tracked you and called you a limo. Good luck kid."

When the call finished, the vehicle pulled up. The driver stepped out and opened the door for him and his friends. They all got in and looked at Y/N when he stepped in. He sat by Mina when he was in the vehicle.

"Where are Yaoyorozu and Shoto?" He asked them.

"They did not come because this was all our idea," Izuku said.

"Bakugo came along because I told him what we were doing," Kirishima said, "You know Y/N, you really kicked our asses"

Y/N nodded, "I went to a place that my dad constantly warned me about. I'm very sorry about that."

"You went to a place we never think we could get to," Ky said, "A place where you only care about ending someone and your surroundings are just obstacles." Everyone nodded.