Epilogue

It was morning, really early morning, dark blue outside early. Y/N didn’t sleep… he hasn’t been able to sleep. Mina was asleep on top of him while they laid in her bed. He has been alive for 3 days. He was thinking about when he was dead. His consciousness was somewhere else while he was dead. He started playing back what happened in his head.

“Where am I?” Y/N asked, it was fleshy like the demon arms.

Y/N wandered around, this doesn’t feel safe. Everywhere was either emptiness or the weird skin that looked like the demon arms. Y/N continued throughout while being careful not to fall off. Y/N eventually came across someone that looked familiar. Y/N got closer before realizing who it was.

“Dad?” He questioned. 

Y/Nie turned to his son, “I was wondering when you would show up.”

Y/N ran and hugged his father. Jackieie returned the hug.

“Careful kiddo, you’ll make us fall,” Jackie smiled, “You look good for someone who died.”

Y/N pushed away, “Dead?”

“You were at the mercy of a firing squad.” His father explained.

“Mina…” Y/N looked at the ground.

“She is fine, and you will return to the real world soon.”

“You said we can only die once,” Y/N said, “But you said in the video you died many times.”

“I said that so you wouldn’t die a lot,” He explained, “But if you die once, the Darkness owns your soul… at least for now.”

“For now?” Y/N was confused.

“Until one of the hosts free all the angels… I was the first one to free one but there are still many.” Jackie went on.

“How many are there?” Y/N questioned.

“I have only seen one… this was her area,” Jackie sat down, “I killed a LOT of people, I am stuck here until all of them are free.”

“What is my kill count?” Y/N asked, worried.

“I think it was a little over 20… and keep it that low,” Jackie told him, “The more weight you carry, the harder it is to free yourself.” Y/N was speechless, Jackie smiled, “Look at you, looking like your old man.”

Y/N was snapped out of the memory when he felt movement. It was Mina holding him tighter. Y/N smiled and put his arm over her. She was having a nightmare. Little does he know, she has had one every night. Y/N eventually put his other arm around her which seemed to calm her down.

Later

It’s early in the morning. Y/N saw the time and noticed it was almost time for her to get up. He started nudging Mina awake.

“Hey… Pinky,” He was whispering in her ear.

“MMmmmm” She groaned.

“You got school soon.” He said.

“Nooooooo,” She groaned again.

“Yes,” Y/N kept nudging her.

“UHHHHH” She sounded defeated, “FINE!” She said before getting up. Y/N smiled and also got up.

“Did you even sleep last night,” Ashido asked while yawning.

“No I have not.” Y/N was putting a shirt on.

She walked up to the man, “You should,” She folded her arms.

“Whatever you say, Pinky,” Y/N also folded his arms.

There was a knock at the door. Y/N and Mina looked at each other and then the door.

“Excuse me, Ashido?” It was Jiro’s voice, “Who are you talking to?”

Y/N looked at Mina and nodded. Mina decided to go to the door. She unlocked it and opened the door wide.

“Hey Jiro,” She said.

“I heard you talking to someone,” Jiro said.

Mina stepped out of the way which showed Y/N. Y/N was a little hunched over but he stood up straight when he saw her. Jiro was taken back. Jiro covered her mouth with both hands.

“You’re alive!?” Jiro couldn’t believe it.

“Surprisingly enough,” Y/N said quietly enough.

Jiro ran and hugged the darkling. Y/N laughed and patted her head. Mina was leaning in the doorway. Jiro pushed off of him.

“When are you going to tell everyone?” She immediately asked.

“I feel like when we are all gathered in the lobby after school,” Ashido said.

Kyoka went out the door, “I can’t wait to see their faces,” She smiled and walked out of sight.

Mina closed the door and smiled at Estacado. He returned the smile. Y/N started talking.

“I’m still-” Y/N got cut off by Mina, She jumped and wrapped her legs around him and kissed him. He wasn’t prepared for this but he again returned what she was doing. This was the happiness he missed.

Love 
The End

AUTHOR NOTE
THIS TOOK 2 FUCKING YEARS.... 3 FUCKING YEARS TO MAKE, I would lose interest, then get back into it, and vise versa. I felt like this would be a good end to this 30 chapter story, thank you so much for reading, my newer work is better than this in my opinion, thank you