Promises

They remained still, not saying a word. Their heads resting on each other. Mina was scared and Y/N was too, but he wasn't allowed to show it. Truth is, they are both terrified of what will come next. For hours, they sat in the box. The temperature was dropping, they were entering the Arctic. A few minutes passed before the Osprey landed.

The box was opened from the side and the two looked at the direction of opening to see many guns pointed at them. Two guys ran up and grabbed the two of them aggressively. They were being dragged away to cells that are next to each other. Those cells were separated by bars. They were thrown into them and those guards quickly walked off. Y/N's cell was a lot brighter than Mina's cell, they knew about his quirk.

Mina backed up the back of her cell while Y/ sat up in the center of the room. Y/N's face was content like he didn't care anymore. Mina was looking all over and noticed a vent but it was screwed shut, the bars look easy to melt, and how cold she was. Mina was shivering pretty bad, bad enough for Y/N to notice. She watched as Y/N stood up and started removing his suit jacket and his nice shirt, under those were just a black tank-top. Y/N took his nice shirt and tore it into pieces out of anger. He grabbed his suit jacket and walked to bars separating Mina and himself. He offered his jacket.

"Why-y are you giving this to me?" She asked taking the coat from him.

"You need it more than I do, Ashido," Y/N said in response.

She put it on and hugged Y/N through the bars, "I'm sorry Jack, didn't mean to hurt you."

Y/N looked at her and then behind him. He saw one camera and it was in his cell. It was a stupid place for it but he guess they had to quickly set everything up, like these cells. He turned back to the pinky.

"Darkling will open the vent, I'll distract the camera, you melt the bars, go through that vent okay," He whispered.

"What about you?" She asked.

He smiled at her, "Promise me, you will."

She nodded. Y/N used the empty bed in his cell to get up to the camera. He started to talk to the camera with threats. While doing that, darkling opened the vent in Mina's cell. She melted the bars to look like she escaped. Mina quietly and quickly got into that vent, Darkling closed it behind her as well as the screws. Y/N punched the camera and got down. He sat on his bed for a few short minutes before a bunch of guys came in to find Mina and take Jack. Mina forced herself to be quiet while they beat Y/N but she was sorry. They started to drag Y/N away and Mina knew she needed to start moving.

She started to crawl through the vents with very slow movements. She was scared, no, she was horrified. She saw a control room and tried to get a better look of what was happening.

"She got away sir," A soldier said.

"You will find the girl, my boys are finding out they might have grabbed the wrong people," A voice said, it was deepened to hide who they are, "Kill them. They won't know where we are if there are no witnesses.."

"And if we don't find the girl?" The soldier asked.

"Kill the boy," The deep voice said.

Mina backed up and covered her mouth so she couldn't be heard. She needs to tell Y/N or they will kill him. She started to cry before she saw something in front of her, it was Darkling.

"No need to cry, monkey was worried that this would happen," He said, "We can't get to him without being caught, if we do... I don't think they will ask for cooperation anymore."

"No," Is all she could get out.

Mina continued to crawl through the vents in hopes of finding Jack. She didn't want to believe darkling but she was afraid it was true what would happen. She saw an opening on her right and looked through the vent cover.