Home

Y/N arrived home after taking his friends home. He looked around and saw the place has been empty since his dad went missing. He has been staying on rooftops as a means of staying hidden from people. He looked around and saw dust everywhere. He saw a disk on the couch that wasn't there when he left for the festival. He grabbed it and put it in the video player. When it booted up, he saw his dad sitting in a chair with the Darkness surrounding him. Though clouded, Y/N could clearly see the demon arms around.

"I am recording this just in case something were to happen to me," His dad said in the recording, "I am recording this because I don't think I could ever say it to you. I am dead if I am correct, though I don't know how. So Y/N, your mother would have probably raised you differently than I did, I'm guessing I did my best. I want you to know, as long as you have the Darkness, you can't die. I have died many times. I want you to be the best man you could ever be. Please, don't kill who did this to me. Please, don't follow in my footsteps"

Y/N placed his hand on the TV and held his head low. He almost killed him, the monster that did make him kill his dad. He almost ended his life. He now knows his dad doesn't want him to do so. He stood up and walked over to a wall and hit it as hard as he could without his quirk. How low? How low could he get, to kill another man with no hesitation? He looked up at the TV and pushed the resume button.

"I want you to know a secret I learned when I had the Darkness," He said, Y/N raised his eyebrow, "You can make any person you want made out of the Darkness, only problem is you make them either how the Darkness remembers them or you can make a whole new person with anything you want. I did it myself once." Y/N paused it again.

"I'm not strong enough to do that," He said, "I need to learn this power." His phone went off. The name in his phone was "Pinky", he answered it and put it to his ear.

"Hey Pinky," He said, his voice lowered.

"Are you alright?" That was the first thing she asked, "Would you like me to visit you?"

"Is that what you want to do?" He asked her.

"Yes"

"Alright I'll be waiting."

And he did, he waited on the couch. He sat there for minutes but for him, time was moving really slow. A tear fell from his face just thinking about the people he killed to try to get to Shigaraki only to spare him. The person that helped him through the hardest times, the only person to understand.

He sat there for a while just thinking about his actions until there was a knock on the door. When he opened the door, Mina immediately hugged Y/N. Y/N was hesitant at first but returned the embrace after a short while. When he gave into the hug, he didn't want to let go, he wanted to hold her for eternity because the feeling he was feeling was mixed between love and comfort from her. A tear fell from his face, the embrace was still tight around each other. She was afraid she lost him to his own rage, he thought he lost her because of how far he went into that dark place. They pulled away a bit but still embracing each other, this ended up into a kiss shared between the 2. When they broke apart finally, they sat on the couch, just cuddling each other. The TV was off and they stayed in that for what felt like forever, but a good forever. One that makes someone not want to leave for the rest of their lives. They ended up falling asleep in each others arms, no thoughts in mind, no worries in sight. They fell asleep together in absolute silence because even the slightest noise was afraid of ruining their time together.

Y/N was dreaming, dreaming something he has never even seen before. He was around what looked to be a lake, a church right in front of him. He saw a man that looked a lot like him with more facial hair and another man that looked like Ky with a bit longer hair, they were both in Black Ops suits. Y/N walked around them, it's like he isn't actually there. In front of the Black Ops was a man with no shirt that showed a lot of carvings in his skin, he had black hair with a short beard and sunglasses. Y/N looked in the distance and saw a bomb... no... a nuke was dropped. Not just one but many. He saw people on the ground, all looking American. He then hears voices from all over.

"God won't let you take me."

"I cull the herd."

"You two are Wrath!"

"Give them hell."

"Only you."

"And HELL FOLLOWED."

"You need to give in."

"Hope County needs you."

"HEAR THE FATHER!"

They started to stack on each other and he couldn't hear them until it stopped. One more voice that sounded like the first spoke.

"You'll be my new family."

He looked around and saw a 10 ft fence on either side of the road. Y/N couldn't find where the voices came from but he didn't like that he couldn't. Next thing he heard was screams.

"Y/N!!!"

The voice was Mina's, she screamed his name but why. The environment around him shifted somewhere else, it was in a hospital. He saw what looked to be a man that appeared to be in his 40's in a hospital bed. It was the man that looked like him before. 4 children were outside and a slender pink female with long pink hair was next to the bed. Y/N saw the older man say something but he didn't hear anything. Next thing Y/N knew, he heard a flatline and the pink girl scream but no noise came out. A voice reached out to him again like the very first one.

"Look at what you have done," It said, the area turned into a bunker-like thing with the shirtless man talking to and the older man that looked like himself, "A hole family that cares and loves you," He was holding a picture, "God said it was too early for powers but... I think he is just scared of your power. He didn't even make it, he tried to destroy it. But... but, you have to work with me, Y/N."

Y/N was terrified and confused to the point of waking up. His eyes shot open, he looked for Mina but she wasn't next to him anymore. The morning sun made the whole room look bright. He got up and went to the kitchen and saw Mina peeking in the fridge.

"Hey," Y/N said, she jumped and looked at him.

"You're up," She said, and she hugged him tightly.

"Yes I'm up."

"So I was thinking... Maybe me and you can go get something to eat?"

"I would like that Mina."

"Where will we go?"

"What do you want to get?"

"I mean it's just breakfast so we can go to the mall and get some stuff while we're there too.

"Fine, you win."

Y/N left the room and changed his clothes to get ready for this little date he had coming. Y/N didn't know how to feel or how he felt because he has never done this before. While Y/N was doing that, he pulled out his phone and saw an article about how there was a car crash with only a father and daughter surviving the crash over in Montana, USA. Y/N finished getting dressed and looked at his desk, on it was his fathers custom made M1911 from when he was in the mafia. Under it was a note. Y/N took it and it said, 'I won't have a use for this anymore, take care of this for me.' Y/N smiled and put it in his pocket.