Chapter 3

Next Morning:

Rachel get's ready around 7 am. She woke up REALLY EARLY. Walks down, takes a seat on dining table. Her mom is staring her like if she saw a miracle.

MA: Rach, are you fine?

Rachel: Yes Mumma, why?? (with a wide smile)

MA: Is there something you wanna tell me?

Rachel: Nothing much important, just that I won't be having lunch at home today.

MA: You asked someone out?? (teasing smile)

Rachel: No (blushing)

MA: Then?

Rachel: Ok!....So I talked to dad about my confusion and he said I should meet Darshan once more, so I agreed with him and he talked to Rajendra Uncle and in short we are going on lunch today, not because I want to but because Dad offered!?!! ( She said in one breath)

MA: What a plan!! (claps) I should appreciate you.

Rachel: What plan??? (Trying to look innocent)

MA: I know you very well, you wanted to meet but didn't wanted to ask directly. So......(mischievous smile)

Rachel: How do you catch me Red handed???

MA: I am your mom, I know everything and yes, he is perfect for you (with the most happy smile)

Rachel: Whatever (rolling eyes), I just love you...(kissing mom's cheek)

MA: I love you too...Now stop buttering me.

They both laugh and talk for a while.
She talks to the girls about this all and around 11:45 am, She gets ready...

Darshan's House:

RU: Darshan it's 11:30. Get up!!! (Taping him a bit)

He isn't waking up. So Finally, Uncle took a glass of water and splashed on him.

Darshan: (wiping his face and rubbing eyes) Pappa yaar...Let me sleep, Aaj mai free hu...

RU: Rachel ke Papa ka phone aaya thha ki woh chahte hai aaj tum dono Lunch par jao. Toh beta tu free nahi h.

Darshan: Lunch ko der hai...(sleepy tone)

RU: Woh 12 baje tak yaha hogi 11:45 ho gye hai...Now it's on you. Mai kaam se bahar jaa raha hu.

Darshan: Ok. You can go without any stress, I won't sleep again.

RU: I know you won't sleep again, aakhir LUNCH pe jaana h...( he teases him and leaves for his work)

Darshan: Aisa kuch nahi hai (blushing)

Darshan wakes up, got ready in just 15 mins. It's 12 already, she still isn't here...

Rachel got late as she was confused what to wear, she got ready and left as soon as possible. She was literally running, She was outside his house, already very nervous, she went in, a very beautiful garden they have, she reaches near the door and was about to press the doorbell BUT the door got answered before it. She was glad...

 She was glad