Chapter 21

*Mature Content Ahead*
This is the Maximum amount of 18+ Stuff that I can write. Hope it is understandable.

It was 1:58 in the afternoon, Darshan and Rachel had lunch and were chilling on the couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Suddenly Darshan pulled Rach in his lap.

 Suddenly Darshan pulled Rach in his lap

Darshan's Outfit

Rachel's Outfit

Rachel: Ummm... What's wrong Raval? (confused)

Darshan: Nothing, am I not allowed to have my wife this close? (puppy eyes)

Rachel: (pecks his cheek) You are allowed!

Darshan: (smiling) I wish my name was Ross.

Rachel: (chuckles) Darshan suits more... And I am not like Rachel Green, I am different!

Darshan: (rubbing his nose on her neck) Indeed you are...

He keeps on rubbing his nose on her neck and jawline, after sometime he pulls her shirt to reveal her bare shoulder and starts leaving wet kisses all over. She wrapped an arm around his neck and the other hand tucking his hair softly. He pulled himself away to look at her who was a blushing mess currently.

Darshan: I like black! (smirks)

Rachel: What?! (confused)

Darshan: It's better than baby pink. (pointing at her bra strap)

Rachel: (annoyed of his teasing) You know what...I am never gonna buy anything thats baby pink. (gets up from his lap and goes to the bedroom)

Darshan: Rach...I am sorry, I promise I won't tease you again. (turns off the TV and rushes to the bedroom)

She was laying on the bed pretending to be asleep. He layed besides her and spooned her from behind.

Darshan: Sorry...(kissing her shoulder) I know you aren't sleeping.

Rachel: (turns towards him) Say you won't tease me on this topic again! (looking in his eyes)