Chapter 32

Darshan dropped Rachel under Rosh's apartment and left.

Rachel started crying as she saw Rosh. Rosh consoled her and made her sit on the couch.

Rosh: Kya hua hai Rach? Tell me please...(rubbing her back)

Rachel: Nishi kaha hai? (sobbing)

Rosh: She's sleeping.

Rachel: Thank God!!!

She told Rosh about Hardil.

Rosh: You are telling these things to me, Today??

Rachel: Hardil ne bola thha ki kisiko nahi batana hai. Ab tak Darshan ko bhi nahi pata.

Rosh: When will you tell him?

Rachel: Once the surgery is done, We'll tell him everything...

Rosh: Ok, I'll come with you...

Rachel: Thanks...

They talked for sometime and then Rosh drove Rachel to Abhiraj's Office.

(*Abhiraj Parmar: Rachel's childhood friend who is a CBI officer.*)

Rachel went to Abhiraj's Office and narrated the whole video matter.
He said it's a bit difficult to find out with no much clues, but he will try every way possible.

Rachel then booked the flights for New York and completed the other formalities.

After 5 Days:

It was 11:15 at night and Rachel got a text from Darshan, 'My Room in 5 mins!'
Rachel went to his room.

Rachel: You texted me?! (confused)

Darshan: Yes, Take off your clothes! (blank expression)

Rachel: What? Why? (shocked)

Darshan: I want to have sex with MY WIFE, Come on! (loud)

Rachel: Didn't get any slut today? (narrowing her eyes)

Darshan: You know what? (pulls her by waist) I will take off your clothes myself, you just shut your mouth...(rubbing his thumb on her collarbone)

Rachel: You think you'll do whatever you want and I won't stop you?

Darshan: You, Me and Every Single person who knows us, actually knows that no one in this fucking world can stop me from touching you...Not even you yourself can do that. (looking in her eyes)

And Yes he was right, she couldn't stop him. He started removing her clothes and all she could do was to stare at him. The way he knew her body and it's every tiny detail, no one can love her as much as he loved.

(*After the session😜*)

Rachel was all sore and tired so Darshan didn't tell her to get back to her Room and somewhere he himself wanted her to sleep next to him. She was in deep sleep and Darshan was just staring her face...I love you so much Baby! I wish I could Kiss you!!! Why do I feel that you haven't cheated on me? It was you, I saw that video so many times. But still I don't understand why do I feel that I am punishing you for no reason. I want you to tell me everything you are hiding and I will tell you that this was all a drama. Just stay mine!!!

Time Skip...

It's 11th December and everything is getting more worst day by day. Darshan keeps on getting girls everynight and Rachel keeps on stressing more and more.
The only day Rachel is happy are Saturdays, Every Saturday Darshan calls her in his room. Well...he says he didn't get a perfect girl to sleep with, so he called her, but actually he missed her.
Yes he brings a new girl everyday, but those girls aren't even allowed to touch him. He just gets them to hurt Rachel and he surely gets successful in that...Now it's just 15 days remaining, she can explain everything to him after that.
And yes, he still didn't kiss her once, he touches her whole body but never kisses her.
And that makes her feel unloved.