Chapter 43

4th November Evening:

Rajendra Uncle went back to Ahmedabad a few days ago. He has planned to attend the wedding reception.
BTW the wedding's in Udaipur as Swati's Dad has a big farmhouse there. And Hardil's guests have to stay in the hotel.

Rachel has already packed her and Virika's bags, and has told Darshan over 50 times, to pack his bags and he still hasn't.

Rachel: Darshan! (peeking in the studio)

Darshan: Yes! (smiling)

Rachel: Did you pack your bags?! We've to leave in 2 hours.

Darshan: (bites his tongue) I haven't...

Rachel: If you don't pack your bags in an hour, I will leave with Viru, and you will have to come alone! (gives a fake smile and leaves)

Darshan saved the pending work, locked the studio and rushed into the room. Virika was pouting, looking at Rachel and Rachel quickly leaned down and pecked her tiny pout.

Darshan's thought...How I wish to get a peck from Rachel on my lips as well!

Rachel was speaking cute things, pulling her nose, tingling her softly and in return Virika was giggling cutely.

Virika: Papa...(get's up on bed to go in his arms)

Darshan walked in and picked her up.

Darshan: Yes Baby! (toothy smile)

Virika: Let's play! (excited)

Rachel: (gets up and takes Viru from Darshan) Viru hum aaram se khelenge baad mein, abhi na Papa ko bags pack karni hai! Right Darshan?

Darshan: Right! I'll be back baby! (pecks Viru's forehead)

He packed his bags and they left for Udaipur.
They reached very late, so fell asleep directly.

#SwaDil's Haldi:

Haldi is at Swati's farmhouse, they have decided to do all the rituals together.
Haldi was already done and now everyone was just roaming around, talking to guests.

Virika: Papa...Mumma kaha hai? (pulling his pant lightly)

Darshan: (picks her up) Tu Mumma ke saath nahi thhi itne time se?

Virika: Mai Mumma ke saath hi thhi, phir Mumma ko kahi jaana thha toh mai Nishi ke saath thhi.

Darshan: Abhi baat karte hai Mumma se! (takes out his phone from pocket)

He calls Rachel.

Rachel/Darshan

Hmm...

Tu Viru ko chorke kaha chali gayi?

Akeli nahi thhi woh, Jyugal aur Mahi thhe uske aur Nishi ke saath.

Usne mujhe Mahi aur Jyugal ke baare mein nahi bataya, So I hyped a bit! Sorry...

It's Ok!

Par tum ho kaha?

Tumse matlab?!

Watch your tone!