Chapter 37: 2025!

7th October, 2025.

(Mumbai)

Darshan was checking his old recordings and suddenly a song played in Rachel's voice.

Tum Agar Manaoge toh Maan Jaungi...
Mai tere Bulaane pe Laut Aaungi...
Har Safar mein Saath tera,
Mai Yunn hi Nibhaungi...

Kabhi Tumhe Yaad meri aaye...
Palkon ko apni utha lena...
Saaf dikhungi mai tumko wahi...
Jo naa dikhu toh bata dena...

Kabhi Mujhe der jo ho jaaye...
Waqt ko thoda bacha lena...
Phir se milungi mai tumko wahi...
Jo naa milu toh Sazaa dena...

He was in tears...Where are you? It's almost 3 years now. Can't you feel I need you? Stop punishing me now, I want to see you, hug you, kiss you and never let you go! Hardil was right, we've all fallen apart. Aanchal and Deep got married, Hardil and Swati got engaged, Sid and Tania moved in together and Jyugal officially declared that he is dating Mahi. Only Sid and Tania come to meet me, everyone hates me because I am the reason behind this all.

He got a phone call from Harsh.

Darshan/Harsh

Bol...

Bhabhi ne apne saare documents kisi Manpreet Singh ko mail kiye thhe. You know him?

Yes! Tujhe kaise pata chala?

She deleted the mail, but I am a Hacker and detective. (proudly saying)

Hmm...Kuch aur pata chala?

Manpreet Singh lives in Paris, as a PR.

Number bhej uska.

Personal toh mushkil hai, office ka chalega?

Haa.

Darshan hangs up the call.

(Paris)

Virika is 2 years and 4 months old now, she can walk and speak. She looks a perfect mashup of Darshan and Rachel.
She's got skin complexion, eyes shape, and nose from Rachel and also her hair is straight with soft curls like Rachel, whereas she has got black hair, deep brown eyes, tiny lips and ears from Darshan.
And about behaviour, she is understanding and brave like Rachel, and she's fun loving but short tempered like Darshan.

Also, Manpreet and Jasmin got married 1 year ago, it was a simple court marriage.

Rachel: Viru...Good Morning baby, wake up! (kissing her forehead)

Virika: Goody Molning Mumma!! (wrapping her arms around Rachel's neck)

Rachel: (picks her up) Aaj J aur Mamu ki anniversary hai! Toh aaj hum party karenge!(walks towards the bathroom)

Virika: Mumma, aaj Khichli please! (looks at her with puppy eyes)

Rachel: 2 din pehle toh khayi thhi, aaj nahi! (starts brushing Virika's teeth)

Virika gave a cute angry look. After Brushing, Rachel starts giving her a bath.

Virika: Mumma please! Khichli...(puppy eyes)