Chapter 20

Next Day Morning:

Rachel woke up as Darshan's phone started ringing.

Rachel: Darshan phone baj raha hai, pick up! (sleepy)

Darshan: Yaar...Tu dekh lena! (sleepy)

Rach finally gets up and tries to reach the phone which is on Darshan's side bed-stand.

Rachel: Darshan! Get up! (shouts)

Darshan: (opens eyes slowly and wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her completely over him) Kya hai? (sleepy voice)

Rachel: Phone!!! (frustrated)

Darshan takes the phone and calls back.

Darshan: (hangs up the call) 9:15 tak ghar pohoch jaana hai, it's 6:45. Let's sleep again!

Rachel: Tum so jaao, I am getting ready!

Darshan: (rolls over, now she is under him) Kya jaldi hai tujhe?

Rachel: Saree pehen ne mein der lagegi and plan...

Darshan: Arre haa... Tu ho jaa ready, phir just wake me up please! (smiling)

Rachel: Ok, now get off me!

Darshan kisses her forehead and lets her go. She wears a saree perfectly (after 7 fails😂). And sits on Darshan's side.

 And sits on Darshan's side

Rachel's Outfit

Rachel: Darshan wake up! (tapping his shoulder) Darshan...(slapping his cheek lightly) {In Mind: Aise nahi uthega} (she leans near his ear and speaks softly) Darshan...Meri help kar do please!

Darshan: Kya...help? (not opening eyes yet)

Rachel: Saree pehena do! (softly)

Darshan: (gets up,eyes shot open) Abhi help karta hu!...(looks at her properly) Par tum toh ready lag rahi ho!

Rachel: Hmm...so now you get ready! (ordering) And I'll start working on the plan.

Darshan: Are you gonna use these kind of ideas everyday? (sleepy)

Rachel: NO. Just important days! (doing something with the phones)

Darshan: Ok Wifey! I'll get ready.

He gets ready in decent clothes. (Nothing Ripped😂)

 (Nothing Ripped😂)

Darshan's Outfit

Darshan: Done with the plan? (hugs from behind)

Rachel: Yes...can you tie the Dori of my Blouse?

Darshan: Sure...Done! Anything else?

Rachel: Uhmm(nods in a no)

Darshan turns her towards him holding her waist and leans to kiss her... And the doorbell rings. He pouts like a disappointed baby and Rachel chuckles. She opens the door.

Hardil: READY? (grinning)

Darshan/Rachel: Yes!

Darshan grips Rachel's wrist and makes her stand in front of him, her back is touching his chest. And Mr.Raval starts clicking mirror selfies and posts it directly on Instagram.

Rachel: Are you in your senses? Aise suddenly story post kar di! Everyone will be shocked! (shocked)

Darshan: Ab kabhi na kabhi batana hi thha, abhi bata diya. (shrugs)

Hardil: Hogaya? Ab phones do! (low as he is afraid they will hit him)

Darshan: Ye le! (hands him the phones smiling)

Hardil: Tum log gussa nahi ho? (shocked)

Rachel: Bilkul nahi! (nods in a no with a cute grin)

Hardil takes the phone and they all Leave for Darshan's House. The Rituals get done and then everyone was chilling in Darshan's Room.

Tania: I am still shocked by your reaction, humne itna amazing plan banaya and your first night got spoiled but you guys are acting normal.

Rachel: Gussa hote toh problem hoti aur gussa nahi hue toh bhi problem hai. (rolls eyes)

Suddenly Swati received a message saying Tanu yaar maanja na!

Swati: Mere phone mein Tanu ke liye message! Tania yeh tera message mere phone mein kyu hai? Kisi World with earth🌎 emoji ki taraf se. (glaring at Sid)

Tania: (unlocks her phone) Mere phone mein Deep Jiju ke liye messages aaye hai?!

Hardil: Aur mere phone mein Jyugal ke liye messages hai...(confused)

Rach and Darsh start laughing.

Everyone: You Both....(angry)

Sid: Yeh kiska plan thha? (raising an eyebrow)

Darshan: One and Only Mrs.Raval, she said we should exchange the sim cards to take the revenge. (mischievous smile)

Rachel: Stop staring guys, I know I am smart! (bowing a bit)

Everyone laughs and they chill, There's the wedding reception tonight, everyone gets ready and the reception ends around 10:43 pm.

4 days pass in all the after marriage chores and other stuff and they both are always busy with some or the other work, but finally due to the shoot being scheduled in one week they have to leave for Mumbai and Darshan is excited as hell to spend some quality time with HIS WIFEY!

They reach at 10 am. Darshan makes tea until Rachel freshens up.

Rachel: Darshannnn.....(screaming)

Darshan: Kya hua?..... (mocking)

Rachel: Come here! (ordering)

Darshan: (opening the door) Kya hua?

Rachel: Yeh atak gaya hai...(annoyed)

Darshan: Ghar par mangalsutra mat latka ke rakh, atak gaye na baal...huh...(helps her)

Rachel: Thank You! And For your kind information I love wearing this and I will wear it forever...(stud look)

Darshan: Aur Phirse baal atak gaye toh? (raising an eyebrow)

Rachel: Tum hona, hamesha ki tarah tapak padna help karne. (pecks his nose)

Darshan: Hmmm...Chai? (pecks her forehead)

Rachel: Yessss...and after that...(fake thinking)

Darshan: After that? (raising an eyebrow)

Rachel: YOU! (winks and runs to the kitchen)

Already warning for Mature Content in next chapter...😂

Also, Sorry for not updating from two days. I was a bit busy this weekend but now back on track.

***