Chapter 5: The Plan

9:30 pm, girls arrived...
AND as they get off the car, that impatient guy ran towards Rachel and hugged her. So now it's confirmed that he is Jay.
Rachel breaks the hug, Jay greets the other girls and Deep as well, they walk towards the guy gang.

Rachel's Outfit

Darshan can't take his eyes off Rachel.
They all greet each other shaking hands, Rachel comes towards Darshan and greets him with a tight hug.

Rachel: Hii (softly in his ears as they are sharing a hug)

Darshan: Haaye (shocked)

Rachel: Kya hua? (breaking the hug)

Darshan: Nothing (nodding)

Jay: Chalo andar ab...(holding Rachel's hand)

Darshan is angry and jealous but he lets it go as he thinks it can be a part of the plan. The whole time Darshan is playing next to Jyugal and doesn't even look at Rachel.

Around 12:15 am, Rachel asks for a break. Darshan goes behind her...

Rachel: Tum kyu aaye?

Darshan: Mujhe bhi break chahiye thha (smiling like an idiot)

Rachel: Garba khelne se ya mujhe ignore karne se? (serious)

Darshan: Maine kab ignore kiya? (shrugs)

Rachel: Thik hai, ek game khelte hai

Darshan: Ok

Rachel: I will say a word you respond with a word related to it, no thinking, jo zubaan pe aaya,bol do. Done?

Darshan: Done (nodding)

Game starts: (Read rapidly)
R: Colour
D: Blue
R: Old
D: Gold
R: Question
D: Never
R: Me
D: Mine😳
R: Secret
D: Sid😳
R: Jay
D: Jerk (shit)
R: Deal🧐
D: Hardil😳
R: Plan🤨
D: Broke😬
R: F*ck you (gets up in anger)
D: Oh Shit!!! (follows her)

She reaches the parking gets into the car and rushes out. Darshan followed her the whole way but she didn't stop, he didn't had the car keys so he went in back and asked Hardil for the car keys.

Hardil: Yeh le..Par jaa kaha raha h?

Darshan explains everything rapidly, everyone heard, and turns to go but Hardil holds his hand and stops him.

Hardil: First of all let me clear Mr. Smarty pants, I didn't utter a word and you understood the plan in a wrong way. Now I don't care about the kasam, listen carefully...Ya we decided ki hum tujhe satayenge, but bohot nahi, after reaching home today I had to tell you ki Rachel ne tujhe reject kar diya hai, woh khud prank nahi karna chahti thhi because she didn't have the guts to play the prank herself in front of you so I said I will do it for her. Aur kal subah hum tujhpe haste aur bol dete it was a prank. Tujhe satana thha just that much aur ab tak woh jo kar rahi thhi woh sab kuch planned nahi thha (angry)