Chapter 30

*I dropped the idea of particular POVs as I won't be able to write longer chapters in that manner. Let's continue as Author's POV, few important personal feelings will be shown sometimes.*

Yesterday, after Rachel returned from Hardil's place, She opened the door and directly laid on bed. But she felt like someone is watching her, she just thought that it's in her head.
She closed her eyes and felt a strong smell...Next thing she saw was the bright sun rays hitting her.

It was around 12 already and Darshan had called her a few times so she called him and talked to him normally.

And then she talked to Barkha for Hardil's surgery. They confirmed the date and Rachel then called Hardil.

Hardil/Rachel

Hello

I have a great news for you (excited)

What?

2nd January...we'll remove your pain and you'll be all fine.(squeaky voice)

You are more happier than me...(dry chuckles)

Stop being a dead soul, it's just a mere tumor...You are gonna be back as you were. Just be happy, everything will be back to normal. Trust me...

I trust you more than anyone...Darshan kab aa raha hai?

Tomorrow, don't worry I won't tell him anything.

It's gonna be difficult to hide this from him.

I know, but we don't have any other option.

Yes, ok I have some work. Bye, Love you Bhabhi...

Love you more my Bro-in-law. (giggles)

She hangs up the call...

She kept herself busy with her work and Darshan was busy with the concert.

Next Day Morning:

Darshan was going to E-Positive directly from airport for a meeting and then he was going to stay home for 3 days straight.

He called Rachel.

Rachel/Darshan

Hello my Cutie Pie...

Don't call me cute, please.

I can, I am your WIFE. Did I ever stop you from calling me a Choco Chip?

Fine! I just called you to inform that I will come around 1 as I have a meeting at E-Positive.

Ok, What do you want for lunch?

Khichdi, it's been a long time!

You had it last week Darshan.

It's a long time.

(chuckles) Ok, anything else?

Nothing. I love you.

I love you more.

He hangs up the call.

Rach started cooking and meanwhile Darshan reached at the meeting.
The meeting ended a bit early, Darshan planned to surprise Rachel.
He was going towards the elevator and suddenly someone called him from behind.