Chapter 15

2 days remaining for the wedding. Darshan, Rachel and everyone is damn busy.
Rachel and Girls are in her room packing her clothes and stuff. Akshita Bhabhi enters with shopping bags:

Akshita: Rach, Darshan ka favourite colour kya hai? (opening the packing)

Rachel: Of course blue!

Akshita: Blue toh nahi mila! Inme se hi colours choose kar le. (pointing towards the clothes that look weird)

Rachel: Yeh hai kya? (picking up) What the fuck!?!?! (shocked)

Swati: Aapke Patidev toh pagal ho jaayenge. You know you are irr....(Rach cuts her in between)

Rachel: Shut up dude! Yeh zaroori hai kya? I mean bro this thing is useless. Jab yeh kuch cover hi nahi karta hai toh pehenna kyu hai??? (ewww face)

Tania: Sahi hai! Kyu pehenna hai? Aakhir mein toh utarna hi hai! (laughing)

Rachel: I am gonna kill you girls! (starts throwing pillows towards them)

Mahi was infront of the door, Rachel throws a pillow towards her and in defence she moves left and the pillow hits straight on the face of Darshan who just opened the door.
Everyone starts laughing.

Darshan: Mujhe kyu mara? (confused)

Rachel: Galti se Mahi ki jagah tumhe lag gaya! (guilty)

Akshita: (clears her throat) Girls! Chalo I have some work for you all and tum dono carry on. (chuckles)

Swati: Rach..Jiju aaye hai toh unhi se choose karva lena. (winks)

Rachel: Get your ass out before I kick you! (annoyed)

Everyone leaves and Rach closes the door behind.

Darshan: Kya choose karna thha? (hugging her)

Rachel: Kuch important nahi thha...Tum kyu aaye? (hugs him more tightly)

Darshan: Kal engagement hai aur Haldi bhi, Haldi ke baad we aren't allowed to meet each other. Toh here I am!!! (kissing her hair)

Rachel: Hmmm... Even I wanted to meet you.

Darshan: I knew it! (chuckles)

Rachel: Ab baithkar baat kare?

Darshan: Yes! (breaks the hug)

Darshan stood near the bed shocked. The lingerie were still lying there.

Darshan: I didn't knew that you are so prepared!??!!! (raising his eyebrows)

Rachel: What?? (she saw what he saw) Oh Fuck! I didn't bring them, please don't think it in a wrong way, Those girls and Bhabhi got this, I...I..I really didn't knew anything. I hope you won't take it seriously,right???.. (she speaks in one go and stops)

Darshan: (laughing) You don't need to panic, First of all sit! (Rach sits besides him) I know you didn't even know anything, and I know they guys can do this. You don't have to wear it if you are uncomfortable.(after this he starts teasing again) And if you are sad that there isn't baby pink colour then I can get it for you!!!

Rachel: I am not sure I want to fight or not! But if you want to fight, I am gonna win and you better know that! (angry)

Darshan: Ok! No fights and if they really force you to pick any of these, then...Black, Purple and that type of blue...(teasing)