Chapter 11

*This Chapter Contains Mature Language..*

Next Morning:

Girls are having breakfast together, Mahi is moving in today. Swati, Aanchal and Tania took a day off today for helping Mahi and Rach was already free.

 Swati, Aanchal and Tania took a day off today for helping Mahi and Rach was already free

Rachel's Outfit

On the Breakfast table:

Tania: So, Rach did you guys moved forward? (winks)

Rachel: Forward as in?

Swati: Physically?(chuckles)

Rachel: (choked food) uhu..uhu... Shut up (fake anger)

Aanchal: You don't have to be shy Rach (teasing)

Rachel: But you have to be Aanchu, your sister-in-law is here (raising eyebrows)

Mahi: Bhabhi and I are more like friends, she tells me everything (chuckles)

Swati/Tania: Bol na!!!(puppy eyes)

Rachel: First of all,no chorus please (annoyed) And about your moving"forward" topic, No we haven't moved forward...

Tania: Why? Get into some action dude (winks)

Rachel: You are really hyped, I guess I should call Sid (rolling eyes)

Swati: Look! It's unbelievable that you guys aren't into anything. Dude you are (checking her from up to down) Ahhhh....so irresistible and of course Jiju is hot. Chal we know you are boring and all but I don't believe that Jiju doesn't drop his tongue looking at you. (convincing way)

Rachel: What do you horny people exactly want?

Aanchal: We want you to become a bit less nerdy (serious)

Rachel: I don't think it's happening even if I get physical...with anyone (fake smile)

Mahi: And what if I bet it will happen in two months? (confidently)

Rachel: Mahi seriously? (rolling eyes)

Aanchal: Ok, I am with Mahi! It will happen, and also if it happens, you will have to watch fifty shades of grey with us!! (laughs)

Rachel: Mai mar jaungi par woh 95% fucking and 5% story nahi dekhungi. (angry baby face)

Doorbell Rings in between, Mahi opens the door...