Chapter 25: ME TIME?!

Rachel, Darshan and Manpreet were questioned by the cops,one by one.
They returned to the resort after that. The Hotel staff sent a doctor for dressing Darshan and Manpreet's wounds.

Manpreet: I'll leave now.

Darshan: Manpreet, your gun. (hands him the gun)

Manpreet: Thank you. Umm...Khyaal rakhna, apna bhi aur meri behen ka bhhi. (smiling)

Darshan: Sherni ki tarah lad rahi thhi, ab kaise muh pe taala maar ke baithi hai. (looking at her)

Manpreet: Thodi dari hui hai, we were here to protect her but actually she protected us. I don't think I can do what she did today. She looked totally opposite to what she is normally.

Darshan: She can give up everything for her friends and family, she can fight until her last breath for us.

Manpreet: If someone else was at her place then they would have never signed the paper for their bodyguard. I love you both. (hugs him)

Darshan: (chuckles) She sees you as a brother, not just a bodyguard so Love you too. (hugs back)

Manpreet leaves and Darshan sits besides Rachel on the bed.

Darshan: Rach...(holding her hand, she is in really deep thoughts) Rachel...Rachel look at me. (cupping her face)

Rachel: Kya hua? You are fine right? (concerned)

Darshan: Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe. (wrapping arms around her) Are you fine?

Rachel: Yes...I am. (nodding)

Darshan: You don't look fine, What are you thinking?

Rachel: I am Sorry, you guys got injured because of me. (on the edge of crying)

Darshan: You saved us, you fought for us. Don't be Sorry. We are sorry for being unable to help you. I was there but did nothing except regretting that why did I leave you alone.

Rachel: (looking in his eyes) I really love you, and I don't think I can live without you. I've never used a gun after I learnt it, I did it today and I won't mind firing again for you. I love you more than anything. (touching foreheads)

Darshan: (chuckles) That jerk was so scared, For a minute I thought I will have to call the lawyer to arrange your bail papers, but thank god you didn't kill him. And cute tiny bullets? Seriously? You think they are cute? those things can kill someone.

Rachel: I know, but they are really amazing. Such a tiny thing that doesn't look so harmful but is incredibly harmful. (smiling cutely)

Darshan: Just Like you(giggles) I love, love, love you my Chiku. (pecks her lips) Just keep smiling, stop thinking about him, he's gone and I am pretty sure he won't bother us now. I'll order food and you can take a shower first.

Rachel: Ok.

She takes a bath and then feeds herself and Darshan as well because he has an injury on his hand.
Darshan takes a shower after dinner and then Rachel does his dressing again.

Darshan: Now we can enjoy our honeymoon happily. (laying on the bed)

Rachel: Yes....Manpreet is fine right? (laying next to him)

Darshan: Yes he is, he said I love you both while leaving. (chuckles)

Rachel: So cute (chuckles)