36. The Perfect Choice

Roseanne Park's POV.

I let out a long breath when I finally get home. I stayed a little after my usual time because I was going through some choreography with my students. We are planning a small championship and they are working hard, they seem excited. I like it, I’m also looking forward to it.

Everything seems quiet inside the house, I know that everyone must have arrived at this time, but apparently they are doing something very silent. I quickly remove my overcoat, hanging it on the rack near the front door, then do the same with my heels, leaving them on one of the shelves in the same spot. As I’m walking up the stairs, I hear the sounds of voices coming from my little one’s bedroom and a smile curls my lips.

When I open the door, I am presented with the sight of my two loves glued to the bed while watching cartoons. Lisa is the first to notice me, motioning for me to come over and follow them.

I need to take a shower first.

I tell her, even though I really want to take a shower and change my clothes, I walk up to the two of them to say hello.

"Hi mommy."

Louis greets me as I drop down beside him to kiss his forehead. After I reach over to seal my lips with my wife’s, I hear my son growl. Sometimes he shows jealousy when we do something like that in front of him, it’s funny.

"This woman is mine too, it’s past time for you to accept that."

And as always, she teases the little one, who indignantly quickly lets go of her embrace and tries to pull away, but Lisa doesn’t allow it, holding him tightly again. Louis tries to free himself, but gives up when his mother doesn’t give in to his attempts. A huge beak is on his face and I can barely see his eyes because of the huge bangs that cover them.

I need to convince him to cut that hair.

"I’ll be right back to stay with you, behave yourselves."

I ask before leaving my son’s room and heading towards mine. Yes, I always have to remind them to behave themselves because apparently I’m raising two kids. One developed and one under development. And honestly, I don’t know which one can be more stubborn and messy.

It doesn’t take me long to shower, and after I’m done, I get out of my towel to go to the closet. As usual, I just put on sleeping shorts without underwear, it’s more comfortable that way, and I also wear one of the Real Madrid shirts my wife gave me, although I still prefer to wear hers and see her wearing mine. Sharing clothes with those you love gives a nice feeling of affection, right?

"He was really sulky."

"My God, Lisa. Want to scare me to death?"

I place my hands on my chest, feeling my heart pound in my palms. She is walking towards me, with a naughty smile on her face.

"Sorry my love. It was not my intention." She holds onto my waist, pulling me to her. "Can I get a real kiss now?"

I don’t answer her right away, quickly wrapping my arms behind her neck to kiss her. Lisa squeezes my flesh, intensifying the luscious kiss full of affection. I like the way her mouth fits perfectly with mine, and how her soft tongue invades it in a luscious way.

"Louis threw you out, didn’t he?" I can’t help but laugh when she nods. "Speaking of which, we need to cut that hair. It’s blocking his vision, love. It will harm him."

A grimace appears on my wife’s face. She always looks like this when I talk about it. I don’t know how difficult it is to get him to cut his hair, it’s going to grow back.